HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 09, 2007, 02:45 AM
Heidelberg, Germany
Joined Apr 2000
298 Posts
Discussion
Ecoman/Microgear Apache 64 co-ax 4 ch

Hi guys, a New friend was watching me zip around the gym with my Blade CX on base when he came up and told me that he had 2 Apache Ah-64s 4-ch he had bought new for his kids. He asked me if I would look them over, trim them out and and give him some help learning to fly them, Of course I said yes. They look kind of cool with the open framework and all, and I charged up the 2 cell 850 lipos on my Astro flight lipo charger just fine. I then read the intructions over thouroghly which were pretty good except for the part here it says to'switch on the chopper after down throttle and transmitter on first of course' and I am darned if I could find an external switch hidden or other wise on the the heli its self, the instructions were very clear about this switch and the many diagrams shown do not include a switch. Out of curiosity, I attempted a start up like my Blade which as many of you know also has no switch, but a Transmitter on throttle low connect bat, then just power up, but no joy with the Apache. Man, 4 decades of flying just about every thing in R.C and this is a first for me and a little embarassing!! can any one teach this dog a new trick and tell me how to switch on the chopper itself??- by the way I did go to the dual rotor forum first( no responce yet) but 40 people at least have looked at it, and there is not a phone number or web site listed on the box or instructions that I can find. THANKS!! -Rhett Dudley Hiedelberg, Germany
Rhett is offline Find More Posts by Rhett
to remove ads between posts