SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 08, 2007, 08:29 AM
Heidelberg, Germany
Joined Apr 2000
298 Posts
Discussion
Apache co-ax--4channel--from microgear

Hi guys, I have just been given 2, Apache AH 64s co-ax 4 channels from a guy at work who was watching me whizzing around the gym with my blade cx, which he got for his grand kids. He had bad luck and crashed the first one and broke the swash plate and he never even opend up the box on the other one. he gave them both to me and asked me if I could figure them out and teach him to fly. So I opend the new one and put the 850-lipo on charge on my astro flight charger no problem there, so I went to test fly and HOLY C--p!! for the life of me I can not find any where externally how to turn it on!! there is no on off switch that I can find even though the instructions clearly state that there is one but there is no picture or explanation of where it is! The instructions are quite good except on this point. I tried the same method as my blade, throttle and trim down then start but no joy. I feel stupid!! Does any one know how to turn this sucker on? Its made by Ecoman/ Micro gear, Thanks, Rhett Dudley, Heidelberg Military base,Germany
Rhett is offline Find More Posts by Rhett
to remove ads between posts