HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by curtusua, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 06, 2007, 10:29 AM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Dec 2002
142 Posts
Trader Rating: 50
Sold
Brand New RTF Mibo "Vision" F3J

Family medical issues are forcing me to sell a bunch of my new models.

This F3J Vision was professionally built by Dave Hauch (RC Builds.com) and is brand new (and never flown). All servos, RX, everything, is brand new. The model was purchased from the great folks at Soaring USA not long ago. When I shipped the model to Dave to be built, the V-tail was damaged and the only replacement I could find (again, thanks to the help of Bob at SUSA) was a white/red tail.

Complete information is available on SUSA's website here:

http://www.soaringusa.com/products/p...ategory_id=293

If you are looking at this model, I'll assume you know that it is all molded, and is one of the finest performing models in its class. I am selling the model for far less than I have into it.

Price is $1,000 plus shipping to any CONUS city. Please do not send offers... the price is very fair. I will sell the model without the JR R790 PCM receiver, or with it (already installed) for an additional $50. Servos are JR DS 368's for rudder, elevator and flaps. JR DS 168's for ailerons.

Contact me at curtusua@comcast.net if interested. This is a beautifully built model, with a wingspan of 123 in and wing loading around 7.4 oz/sq.ft.

Thanks for looking!

Curt
Colorado Springs
curtusua is offline Find More Posts by curtusua
Last edited by curtusua; Nov 06, 2007 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Added pics
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2007, 10:41 AM
USA, UT, Park City
Joined Jul 2006
970 Posts
Trader Rating: 89
More than a fair deal...its fantastic. I wish I could take it. Good luck with getting everything resolved.
utcadman is offline Find More Posts by utcadman
Old Nov 06, 2007, 10:25 PM
Southern California
Joined Sep 2003
6,905 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
MAN---If I didn't already have soo many planes at the moment I'd JUMP on this!! A sweet plane and build for LESS than the cost of the plane?? Someone get this before I can't help myself.
T
timmig is offline Find More Posts by timmig
Old Nov 07, 2007, 11:12 AM
PropLess in Seattle
Seattle, WA
Joined Mar 2007
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
"vision"

What happened to the orginal tail feathers?
Is the V tail one piece or two?
acampfield is offline Find More Posts by acampfield
Old Nov 13, 2007, 12:22 PM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Dec 2002
142 Posts
Trader Rating: 50
Vtail is one piece. Your other question is answered in the original post.
curtusua is offline Find More Posts by curtusua
Closed Thread