SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by corbobo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 04, 2007, 04:46 AM
corbo
Joined Sep 2007
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
VINTAGE Kraft Eleck Rider Kyosho motorcycle

The original R\C motorcycle and the one that started it all.

This is the first RC motorcycle, sold by Graupner but made by Kyosho in the 70s.

This RC is absolutely NEW IN BOX as it has never never been built, painted or driven. The Eleck Rider is moreover COMPLETE with all the original parts provided when it was released:

The original motor, the original spare side layover bars , the proportional speed control, the driver along with his helmet and visor, original manual (not printed from internet like I saw on ebay), decals, bars, antenna tube, double side adhesive tape, gear for the motor, rubbers to hold the battery…EVERYTHING from the original box is here !

Plastic bags containing parts have never been opened. Even an original list of spare parts available at that time from Tower Hobbies is included.

I can’t even say it is in perfect condition: it is simply new.

This kit has been waiting for 30 years to find its owner, now it’s your time to get it.

This is a highly collectable vintage RC motorcycle. If you are a collector of vintage RC equipment or motorcycles this is an absolute must have.

In order to be rtr, you’ll have to get parts that were not included in this original box, i.e. a receiver and transmitter, servos and batteries.
Contact me with any questions

Trade offers welcome on my email
corbobo is offline Find More Posts by corbobo
Last edited by corbobo; Nov 12, 2007 at 12:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 05, 2007, 05:19 AM
Joined Aug 2007
6 Posts
will trade you a new,never ran MGT 4.60,with new beadlock wheels,minus radio.needs wheel adapters
bill36 is offline Find More Posts by bill36
Old Nov 07, 2007, 03:03 PM
corbo
Joined Sep 2007
1 Posts
sorry, not looking for nitro, only electric.
Old Nov 18, 2007, 12:27 PM
corbo
Joined Sep 2007
1 Posts
sold

sold
Closed Thread