HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 27, 2009, 07:20 PM
Beeton Ontario Canada
Joined Nov 2003
71 Posts
Information on Lipos

I sure hope you can advice me on a problem.
When charging Lipos is at possible to interupt the charging cycle and then going on after. When I set up to charge batteries and for some reason I have to go from the charger can i shut down the charge and then pick it up later.Having seen all the warnings not to walk away from this is it possible to interupt and then pick it up later, without harming the battery or the charger. Oh and the same thing applys also to the discharge cycle.
Your help would be much appreciated .
By the way I use a Astro flight Delux Lithium charger and a Liposack while charging.

Hans Bruhn

Quote:
Originally Posted by write2dgray
With the hundreds of battery choices that are out there these days it has become an exhaustive task to even locate all the product options which exist.

In order to save everyone the time of seeking out information on all the available lipo batteries out there, I decided to share the data that I have compiled which includes a comprehensive list of every available lipo from 2S and 150 mAh to 15S and 10,000 mAh. All the major brands are included such as Thunder Power, FlightPower, Kong Power, Hyperion, CommonSenseRC, TrueRC, Tenergy, AirThunder, MaxAmps, PolyQuest, Neu, Tanic, etc.

It is in spreadsheet format and allows you to sort by headings as well as filter the given lists. Outside of normal statistics (weight, dimensions, etc.) there are columns which allow you to sort to determine which battery offers the most bang for the buck (capacity per dollar) or capacity per weight (mAh/gram).

The website will be updated frequently and also provides a link to a low price available online to purchase each item. Check it out here:

http://progressiverc.com/Research.html

Feedback on this work in progress would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know what you would like to see added and information posted in this thread will be incorporated into the website. So, if you'd like to see a product that I am missing, you see a stat that is wrong, or if you know where you can find an item for a lower price please post it here.

Cheers,
David

Edit:

Current Listing

Hans Bruhn is offline Find More Posts by Hans Bruhn
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 27, 2009, 08:18 PM
ProgressiveRC
Seattle, WA
Joined Dec 2006
1,997 Posts
Hans,

Sure, no problem - won't hurt a thing. I will say that I would encourage you to use a balancer when charging, if you are not already. A relatively cheap $20 investment in something like a Hyperion LBA6 is money well spent.

Cheers,
David
write2dgray is offline Find More Posts by write2dgray
RCG Plus Member
Old May 29, 2009, 01:34 AM View Post
nn2211nn
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). It is temporarily hidden while nn2211nn edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jun 04, 2009, 01:51 AM
Joined Jun 2009
8 Posts
hi David,

We are battery manufactory, have you ever used our brand ACEPOW. We have Nimh and Lipo. And we promise all the battery we produce are full in capacity and discharge. If you are interested in pls contact me. And make our battery in your list after you confirmed our quality. battery.ace@gmail.com

rainbow
teresarhong is offline Find More Posts by teresarhong
Old Jun 30, 2009, 09:20 PM
Joined Jun 2009
11 Posts
I knew about ACEPOW. It is specify manufacturer in Lipo and NiMH batteris field. ACE batteries is been a sound brand in China, known for its high quality and superior poformence.
You can find the product catalog on below website:
www.rc-battery.com
titanchan is offline Find More Posts by titanchan
Old Jun 30, 2009, 09:31 PM
Go ahead... Build it to crash!
Conroe, TX
Joined Apr 2007
2,630 Posts
Wow very subtle advertising there guys. Why not just take out a banner ad. Nobody is fooled into thinking that you aren't battery salespeople.
Fuegodeth is offline Find More Posts by Fuegodeth
Old Jul 02, 2009, 01:09 AM
Joined Jun 2009
11 Posts
Hi, friends, here's a related test report showing some data, just for your reference.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ight=ace+power
and
http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45288

hope they are helpful. Thanks!
titanchan is offline Find More Posts by titanchan
Old Jul 04, 2009, 05:35 PM
The one and only
My lair
Joined Jul 2009
8 Posts
madness - good list though, definately trying out the LiPo
Koroyu is offline Find More Posts by Koroyu
Old Sep 26, 2009, 08:41 AM
Jersey City,NJ
Joined Feb 2008
199 Posts
can you list the specs on the RObbe Power Peak Triple EQ-BID ?

Maybe you have better specs available than Robbe does???

Or maybe point me to someplace that does have all the specs on this unit??

thnx
sodbuster 1 is offline Find More Posts by sodbuster 1
Old Sep 27, 2009, 02:52 AM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined May 2006
6,407 Posts
I found some specifications for that charger here: http://www.rcmarket.org/power-peak-t...-pr-30553.html

No power specifications given but a close look at the box confirms that it is 50W/5A per port, 150W total.
kgfly is online now Find More Posts by kgfly
Old Sep 28, 2009, 03:29 AM
Joined Sep 2009
14 Posts
Who knows the website that the price of Align 450 is the cheapest?
Cinderella is offline Find More Posts by Cinderella
Last edited by Cinderella; Oct 11, 2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old Sep 29, 2009, 04:32 AM
China
Joined Aug 2009
15 Posts
My God ,
kelly632851970 is offline Find More Posts by kelly632851970
Last edited by kelly632851970; Oct 09, 2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old Oct 05, 2009, 03:33 AM
Joined Jun 2007
19 Posts
David, gentleman, you are just doing an amazing job.
I just search for Maylion Lipo batteries I am using.
skyflyer2008 is offline Find More Posts by skyflyer2008
Old Oct 06, 2009, 11:36 PM
Boston, MA
Joined Jan 2007
437 Posts
Cinderella kelly632851970 are spammers. Report them
HoaRC is offline Find More Posts by HoaRC
Old Oct 10, 2009, 02:01 AM View Post
Rc Angel
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). It is temporarily hidden while Rc Angel edits it. Show it to me anyway.