SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by volcomsnows2k, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 01:38 PM
Spicy Torque Roll!
USA, CA, Pasadena
Joined Dec 2006
1,827 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
For Sale
Hirobo Eagle Freya 90! RTF!

Hey there pilots! I am selling my Hirobo Freya 90 RTF minus the receiver. I will be honest with you guys, I'm not too familiar with the Hirobo nitros. I actually swapped my dad a Raptor 50 for this Freya. So I'm not sure if its a Eagle Freya, or what it is as for exact Freya model. It has been extremely lightly flown. I flew her a total of 3 flights. My dad flew her like a total of maybe 10 flights. He has nitro in his blood and proper breaking in process is applied of course. This heli flies awesome. Thats just it. It flies PERFECT! However, I'm not sure why he opted for the OS 61LX thats in it. I for one can use more power for sure. Please don't get the wrong idea. I can flip, roll, piro flip, fly inverted circuits, big round loops, all without any power issues. I have progressed past that and doing more extreme 3D manuevers now and just need another heli. I own 3 450's, Trex 600E, Raptor 50, Lepton EX. I am now going to fund a different project. Please ask all the questions that you may have. This Freya is awesome. The OS fires right up on the first turn. Never stalled ever! Many has seen this heli fly and can attest to the reliability. It is in pretty new condition and has NEVER BEEN CRASHED! It will be perfect for guys who love to light 3D and sport fly a BIG bird. Here are the specs and what it will include:

Hirobo Freya 90

OS .61 LX

Tuned Pipe ( not sure what brand)

MS Composites 690MM Carbon Blades

V Paddles

V Tail Blades

Futaba GY 401 with 9253 Tail Servo

Futaba 9202 on the cyclic (ail and elv)

Futaba 9252 for Pitch

OS #8 Glow Plug

JR 2300NiMh RX pack 6V

Align Voltage Regulator step down for the 9253

Brand new Extra Canopy in box

Extra SST canopy (used)

Fiberglass custom painted canopy

710 used Mavrikk Carbon Blades

stock tail blades and stock paddles

MJP Carbon 3D Fin Set

*** The AR7000 RX is NOT INCLUDED!***

I am located in the Los Angeles/Orange County area. Local sale preferred. Test fly on request as well. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I am a honest pilot and have been competing in 40% Gas IMAC planes for many years. I have refferences if requested.

ASKING: $800.00 obo plus shipping to the lower 48 states.

Thanks!!

volcomsnows2k is offline Find More Posts by volcomsnows2k
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2007, 05:39 AM
Victor
San Diego
Joined Apr 2007
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
how can i get in touch heres my cell victor 619-665-0664 san diego,ca
vicresendez is offline Find More Posts by vicresendez