SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 29, 2007, 06:26 PM
Joined Oct 2007
1 Posts
Discussion
Experienced Flier Needed for film shoot in Palmdale, CA 11/6

Seeking an experienced/ expert flier to fly an RC plane in Palmdale on Tuesday November 6. The scene will involve a few tricks of your choosing, then you will need to be able to crash the plane into a wood fence that is only going to be 5 FEET WIDE... This is for a Comedy Central webisode, so there is some pay.

We are working on buying a plane to destroy, however, if you have one or know where we can get an inexpensive, yet highly destructible plane, please let us know.

Thanks!

email interest/ qualification to Ben McMillan at Ben.mcmillan@mac.com.
bmcmillan is offline Find More Posts by bmcmillan
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2007, 06:49 PM
Next time I'll ARTF...
Canberra, Australia (Southside)
Joined Feb 2004
4,634 Posts
That is a sweet gig! If you were shooting in Canberra I'd bring my own plane!

glydr is offline Find More Posts by glydr
Old Nov 04, 2007, 09:46 AM
United States, CA, SYLMAR
Joined Nov 2007
147 Posts
If I didn't have a doctors appointment that morning I would do it for you. You might try the flying cirkus site, there are a lot of Ca. guys on it that live in that area. If it would be in the afternoon PM me and I might be able.
GmanBill is offline Find More Posts by GmanBill
Old Dec 08, 2007, 01:43 AM
member Not too much active
United States, CA, Bloomington
Joined May 2006
1,514 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcmillan
Seeking an experienced/ expert flier to fly an RC plane in Palmdale on Tuesday November 6. The scene will involve a few tricks of your choosing, then you will need to be able to crash the plane into a wood fence that is only going to be 5 FEET WIDE... This is for a Comedy Central webisode, so there is some pay.

We are working on buying a plane to destroy, however, if you have one or know where we can get an inexpensive, yet highly destructible plane, please let us know.

Thanks!

email interest/ qualification to Ben McMillan at Ben.mcmillan@mac.com.
hey man what happen??
oscar771 is offline Find More Posts by oscar771