Excellent Compy 300 FP RTF with Lots of Extras!!! - Blowout Price - $170 SHIPPED
OK so I thought I’d never do it, but I have decided to sell my beloved Compy 300 FP! This has been a fantastic helicopter for me and it has served me well. I have performed a lot of tweaks and upgrades on this bird and it flies fantastic. The last upgrade I did was to install the 44 Tooth Freestyle Hobby main pulley on a CP2 main gear. The stock pulley has only 40 teeth so this one provides a better gear ratio and a bit more tail authority. This really helps at the lower head-speed of a FP machine. To accommodate the larger gear I installed a 364 tooth belt which I purchased from (https://sdp-si.com/eStore/). I am very happy with the results, and you will be too!
This bird will be shipped to your door completely ready to fly. I’m including everything you see in the pictures below.
Here are couple of links showing this heli in action:
Below is a complete list of what’s included:
- Compy 300 Std Frame with upgraded Carbon Fiber plate and reinforced tail cleat.
- Complete HBFB head
- Helifever Fixed Pitch Wood Blades
- Custom FP Servos Mounts for Perfect servo arm alignment
- Custom aluminum head stiffener
- CP2 main gear
- Freestyle hobby 44T main pulley
- 364T 3mm drive belt
- Century 4100KV Brushless In-runner (w/10T steel pinon)
- Eflite 20A Brushless ESC
- GWS PG-03 Rate Gyro
- Brand new E-Flite CP Pro 6-ch recevier
- Align Carbon Fiber Tail Boom (cut down to 300 size)
- Align Tail Rotor Blades (BIG Improvement!!!)
- Esky HPFP Servos for cyclic and BlueBird 306BB on the tail
- 2 Stock 10C ESKY 1000 mAh 11.1 v lipo with Micro Deans connectors (a bit tired but still work)
- 1 MegaPower 15C 1350 mAh 11.1 v lipo with Micro Deans connectors (basically new – only about 10 cycles)
- Century lightened flybar paddles
- Stock Compy skids,
- Stock Compy canopy
- Stock eSky Charger
- Stock eSky 4 CH radio
- 2 Extra Paddle Control Frames
- 1 Heli-Fever CNC Gear
- 2 Heli-fever Autoration Hubs
- Extra Woody FP and Esky FP Blades Clipped for Extra Headspeed
- Extra TailFin
- Extra Stabilizer
- Extra Tail Blades
- Stock Compy 120 degree servo mount if you ever want to convert this bird to a CP.
- Compy 300 Std Frame (repaired with CA and fiberglass panel pieces – see picture)
- Stock Compy fiberglass frame plate
- Stock Compy Gear and pulley
- Stock Compy 3mm belt
- Align Aluminum tail boom cut down to size
- Esky FP center hub, paddle control frame, see-saw, head bearings, flybar, and paddles
- Extra set of custom FP servos mounts
I’m asking $170.00 obo for everything shipped to anywhere in the CONUS.
Last edited by cdbarnett; Oct 29, 2007 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Sold - Pending funds
Why don't you think I like the bird??!? In fact it is quite the opposite. This has been the best flying heli I've owned to date! But, I'm ready to move up to a mini (trex maybe), and I cannot afford to have both. So, the ONLY reason I'm selling this is to build up funds to buy my next bird.
I designed them and had a buddy fabricate them on a rapid prototyping system.
I gave the last ones I had (about 5 sets) to lonelasso when I sold him my bird. You might check with him and see if he'd be willing to part with a set...
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Compy 300 with lots of extras!||rcboosted||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||5||Mar 23, 2007 11:54 PM|
|Sold||Esky Honeybee FP RTF with lots of extra parts||charscar00||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||6||Feb 19, 2007 11:20 PM|
|F/S Nexus 30 with lots of extras||billkater||Aircraft - Fuel - Helis (FS/W)||3||Mar 26, 2005 11:04 AM|
|RC10 roller with lots of extras f/s or f/t||IRock||Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W)||0||May 14, 2004 04:35 PM|
|Hummingbird with LOTS of extras!||albireo||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||12||Oct 18, 2003 05:52 PM|