HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 06, 2002, 06:36 AM
I ain't got it!!!
USA, SC, Spartanburg
Joined Apr 2001
867 Posts
Back at work :(

Oh well...here I am at the shop again. Yesterday, even though I don't have a "to build" pile, I was able to work on my "spare" Hobby Lobby Three- Dee. I also went through my "servo pile" and replaced the gears in a few of the them. Got the Three-Dee finished and just waiting for good flying weather.
Flying Low is offline Find More Posts by Flying Low
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2002, 02:36 PM
USA, MD, Columbia
Joined Feb 2002
480 Posts
I just finished my Terminator HLG, proceeded to fly it in 15+ winds, and had quite a few excellent flights before a gust knocked a tip in on landing. Luckily, I built light , and the tip just popped right off (and will take less than 5 minutes to re-glue), with no damage to anything else.

Also just received all of the parts I need to fix up everything else, so hopefully next week I can get the Corona and Avenger 2 back in top shape.

All this once I turn in the final exam of much woe

-Peter
peter_jensen is offline Find More Posts by peter_jensen
Old Dec 06, 2002, 10:47 PM
Function Over Form
Connecticut
Joined Feb 2000
1,043 Posts
Hey, it could be worse, such as no work. Sure you'd have all the time in the world to build models, but you wouldnt enjoy it with no income, lol.
BillH is offline Find More Posts by BillH
Old Dec 06, 2002, 11:27 PM
Professional Goofball
United States, WA, Port Orchard
Joined Dec 2000
1,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by peter_jensen

All this once I turn in the final exam of much woe

-Peter
I feel your pain Peter. Looked over that and did a couple to see if the brain could still work at warp speed.

Do let us know how you do on the final...

Jeffrey Park
www.park-flyers.com/scratch.html
OCModels is offline Find More Posts by OCModels
Old Dec 06, 2002, 11:44 PM
EFlight=Fun,Big-T=BIG FUN
San Antonio, TX, USA
Joined Jan 2001
964 Posts
Peter, that exam makes my brain hurt just reading it! I really wonder how many have made 200+ of 240 since 160 is 100% on the exam. DARN FEW, I bet! I wouldn't be one of them. I hope you don't need it but Good Luck!

I had today (Friday) off since I spent the entire (24x7) previous week on call - computer support for a large retail chain. Got some errands done and visited a LHS I don't normally get to. Work really cuts into my build/fly time.
And so does weather - Sunday is rain, Saturday is clear but cold.
So it is time for me to log off and go charge some packs, "work" on my BlueCor JSF or maybe fondle the kit that will be my next e-conversion.
Later,
Bernard "Crash" Siegel
bjsiegel@texas.net is offline Find More Posts by bjsiegel@texas.net
Old Dec 07, 2002, 02:46 PM
Function Over Form
Connecticut
Joined Feb 2000
1,043 Posts
After looking at that exam, Im so happy that I decided not to do a Computer Science degree!
BillH is offline Find More Posts by BillH