HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Tha Hodgehound, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 06:59 PM
End of an Era.....
Hodges Hobbies...well 8 miles from there!!!
Joined Mar 2004
2,774 Posts
Yippee!
SSX Nite Stik Night Maiden

Well I finally Night Maidened the SSX at Hodges Hobbies All Electric Fly In a few weeks ago. What a beauty and joy to fly in the dark! I had no problem at all telling top from bottom, except for when I got too far away and too low. I thought it was rolling right and it was actually rolling left. I gave it the wrong stick and caught a wingtip but luckily no more repair needed than one drop of CA. Whew! It scared me bad. I thought I had killed it! I got a few poor quality pics. Some of the other "hounds" got some and if they are any better than mine I'll post them here. We got the HH Fall fly in a week from Friday. If anyone's in the area come on by and fly with us! We'll be there all weekend. Heres the pics........the other lit plane is none other than Jkarpy's (Millennium RC) SSX We had a ball flying both together. Formation night flying HMMMMMM
Tha Hodgehound is online now Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2007, 12:40 AM
How do I change this text?
The Beautiful Mountains of Utah
Joined Oct 2006
6,227 Posts
Nice setup, hodgehound.
Darth_Elevator is offline Find More Posts by Darth_Elevator
Old Oct 11, 2007, 02:16 PM
End of an Era.....
Hodges Hobbies...well 8 miles from there!!!
Joined Mar 2004
2,774 Posts
Thanks Darth! I'm rather proud of it!
Tha Hodgehound is online now Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound