View Poll Results: Well??
yes 71 88.75%
NO 9 11.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 10, 2007, 03:36 PM
The Great NorthWest
Joined May 2007
1,029 Posts
I have items to give. Items only and no political opinions commin' from me....my only son is over there.

I wish all of our service men and women a safe return home!
Best regards to you all,
Xwingnut
xwingnut is offline Find More Posts by xwingnut
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2007, 03:37 PM
AMA 506547
United States, CA, North Highlands
Joined Sep 2004
8,492 Posts
Right on guys, the vote is going quite well so far
punkindrublik is offline Find More Posts by punkindrublik
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Holy Tiny Transmitter Batman
Old Oct 10, 2007, 04:29 PM
I fly, therefore I am.
Dade City, Florida
Joined Oct 2005
3,095 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VasMan
Technically they are doing their job for the Bush administration. However, without going into too much politics, if there is a forum for the people in the military, there should be one for police officers, firefighters, and emergency medical response personnel, at least they are truly risking their lives to save ours.

Ahhh... Let the trashing begin!
Generally speaking, police show up after the crime, as EMTs do after the car wreck. Firefighters are in the front lines. The main difference is, they are all deployed in hometown, USA; which is why Brian makes the point about sending stuff to service personnel that are deployed overseas....
Cessna 182 is offline Find More Posts by Cessna 182
Old Oct 10, 2007, 04:46 PM
Flying motor mount master
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Oct 2004
8,745 Posts
I think it's a great idea.

I don't understand why folks decide to equate politics with the military and then start hating. In the military, there really isn't a democracy - you do as you are told. It's called the chain of command - look it up sometime.

Now comparing Police Officers, EMTs, Firefighters and other social service folks is not a fair comparison. Not to knock what they do for us on a daily basis but to put things in context - if a police officer, emt, firefighter came under fire on a daily basis and feared being blown up on a minute by minute basis then we might have something.

Give respect where it's due, if you hate the President direct it accordingly and then it goes in the political forum.

off soapbox,
B
fly_boy99 is offline Find More Posts by fly_boy99
Old Oct 10, 2007, 05:04 PM
AMA 506547
United States, CA, North Highlands
Joined Sep 2004
8,492 Posts
K guys, this thread has been moved to a forum where only I can post. BUT YOU CAN STILL VOTE, which means word of mouth is the only way we'll get people in here. So start spreading the word!!!

Brian
punkindrublik is offline Find More Posts by punkindrublik
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Holy Tiny Transmitter Batman