Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 28, 2007, 07:06 AM
USA, NY, Jamestown
Joined Jun 2000
2,908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dogrc
We will have the EPP Contender Biplanes there. You can try before you buy! I will have 1 that anyone can fly, I dont care how good you are, I let my 2 year old fly!

Of course we will have bargain stuff too!

2dogrc
woof

Any package deals on the EPP Contender? I have been looking at this one for a couple of weeks now.
JoeR is offline Find More Posts by JoeR
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2007, 07:50 AM
Keep it up, I'm reloading
In my home
Joined Jan 2006
775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeR
Any package deals on the EPP Contender? I have been looking at this one for a couple of weeks now.
Yea, any deals on the Contender? At $64.99, that is a little steep, IMO.
http://www.2dogrc.com/ecommerce/os/c...pe-p-2259.html
WACOFlyer is offline Find More Posts by WACOFlyer
Old Oct 29, 2007, 01:01 PM
WHere Flight Was Born, North Carolina
Joined Apr 2005
2,755 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WACOFlyer
Yea, any deals on the Contender? At $64.99, that is a little steep, IMO.
http://www.2dogrc.com/ecommerce/os/c...pe-p-2259.html

Well,
YUP we will have deals, I will only have 4 there for sale do to limited space! I will also have mine there for anyone to fly!

2dogrc
2dogrc is offline Find More Posts by 2dogrc
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: 2dogrc and 2dogs Flying FPV
Old Oct 30, 2007, 09:16 PM
Joined Jul 2005
131 Posts
Lukes RC Planes Ready to Roll

I've got my new 32 foot trailer filled with Great Deals ready for the JR! We have all the NEW and HOT products from HOBBY LOBBY including the A4 Skyhawk and great deals on Llama helicopters. I have all the Cox products you are looking for including the Christian Eagle along with all the prizes to go to the Winner of the Cox races. Jason from Hobby Lobby will be flying some DEMO's for Hobby Lobby and then you can purchase the planes right from us. I'll be flying the Parkzone New CESSNA 210 from Horizon and I also have plenty for your purchase. I have a special surprise for this plane (if it arrives in time)! Sorry Mark, Sue doesn't have any flying Monkeys this year, it drove me crazy last year! We do have plenty of Micro helicopters. Jon Soda from our team will be flying the Hobby Lobby Bi-Plane "the Aito".
simionla is offline Find More Posts by simionla
Old Oct 30, 2007, 09:44 PM
Joined Apr 2005
2,755 Posts
DUDE!

That is a cool Trailer! Hot tub is inside or on the roof!

2dogrc
Anybody know if the Zap glue room will be open Friday night?
I hear battery salesman are suckers for poker and booze!

Oh yeah,
All specials at the 2dogrc Booth require no special coupons or secret code! just stop by and start bargaining! "everything is negotiable!"
woof
Site Sponsor
Last edited by 2dogrc; Oct 30, 2007 at 10:16 PM. Reason: better at math then spelling
Old Oct 30, 2007, 09:49 PM
Northwest Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
2,653 Posts
LittleScreamers Motors at the Model Aero booth!

For all you Jet Jockeys out there, Model Aero will have the full line of LittleScreamers motors, including the JetScream EDF motor (with adapter for XF or Alfa fan), and the brand new BadA$$ Super Park Jet Motor. If you are into the 100% size Park Jets, this is the motor for you.

So after you buy your new Hobby Lobby Jet at Lukes RC, stop by Model Aero and check out the LittleScreamers motors!

Scott

www.ModelAero.com
Model Aero is offline Find More Posts by Model Aero
Old Oct 30, 2007, 09:51 PM
Joined Apr 2005
2,755 Posts
Scott,

You got any batteries to go with those motors?

woof
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 30, 2007, 09:58 PM
Northwest Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
2,653 Posts
Mark,

You know that a high performance motor requires a high performance battery, that's why I am carrying the Dualsky batteries for these motors.

The 25C discharge GT Series is ideal for this application because they keep the voltage high, and that is the key for speed!

And if I run out, 2DogRC will have plenty!

Scott
Old Oct 31, 2007, 07:47 AM
Oly crap.. Deese ease not gud!
USA, NC, Kernersville
Joined Nov 2006
1,160 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane@lazertoyz
Lazertoyz will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday- Dan & I are putting some final touches on Specials and the link on our website will be opened soon so you can preview them - I will also post the link here- our Toledo Lazerbucks went over so well that they may be repeated again- all deals will only be good at the JR Fest and only until we run out of supplies- with that said we are busy stocking up on all the favorites, we will again be up in the balcony area, with a great view of all the flying and with our friends from Rabid Models next to us, Marc & Steve. Can't wait to see all our friends again- until then have a great time flying in this fall weather is is almost perfect! Diane www.lazertoyz.com
Will you guys have any of the Futaba anodized transmitter stick ends with you? Mine are getting pretty dull...

RJ
hpapilot is offline Find More Posts by hpapilot
Old Oct 31, 2007, 09:35 AM
Joined Apr 2005
2,755 Posts
Actually.,
We will have some purple for JR and Blue For Futaba sitck ends

We will be bringing alot of clearnance samples and other items we decided to to stock!
2dogrc
RJ, Your PLane will be built next week, can you come down in the weekend after JR and doing a little Flying?

2dogrc
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 31, 2007, 10:30 AM
You looking at me?
USA, KY, Burlington
Joined Sep 2001
1,495 Posts
I just might take you up on that!

Ed

Quote:
We will have the EPP Contender Biplanes there. You can try before you buy! I will have 1 that anyone can fly, I dont care how good you are, I let my 2 year old fly!

Also be just got in the new Dualsky 54" Wood Plane, you guys will be the first to see it at a show! I am building mine tonight!

Of course we will have bargain stuff too!

2dogrc
woof
Ed Franz is online now Find More Posts by Ed Franz
Old Oct 31, 2007, 11:32 AM
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Joined Nov 2001
438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by galloping ghost
For all you Jet Jockeys out there, Model Aero will have the full line of LittleScreamers motors, including the JetScream EDF motor (with adapter for XF or Alfa fan), and the brand new BadA$$ Super Park Jet Motor. If you are into the 100% size Park Jets, this is the motor for you.

So after you buy your new Hobby Lobby Jet at Lukes RC, stop by Model Aero and check out the LittleScreamers motors!

Scott

www.ModelAero.com
Any Alpha Migs/Hucks available from Hobby Lobby?

Jon.
AndrewsJr is offline Find More Posts by AndrewsJr
Old Oct 31, 2007, 02:37 PM
Northwest Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
2,653 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewsJr
Any Alpha Migs/Hucks available from Hobby Lobby?

Jon.
I'm not sure what all Hobby Lobby jets Lukes is bringing. Perhaps they will chime in here.

But whatever kind of jet you are into, we'll have a motor for it and 2Dog RC will have a battery!

Scott

www.ModelAero.com
Old Oct 31, 2007, 09:54 PM
Oly crap.. Deese ease not gud!
USA, NC, Kernersville
Joined Nov 2006
1,160 Posts
Quote:
Actually.,
We will have some purple for JR and Blue For Futaba sitck ends

We will be bringing alot of clearnance samples and other items we decided to to stock!
2dogrc
RJ, Your PLane will be built next week, can you come down in the weekend after JR and doing a little Flying?

2dogrc
Haha oops, well then. Save me a set! It's annoying when your fingers slip off the sticks doing full-throttle 3D maneuvers a foot off the ground. Trust me...

I'll have to make sure, but I can probably make it that weekend. Do you have a good field to film at?

RJ
hpapilot is offline Find More Posts by hpapilot