HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 15, 2007, 03:36 PM
United States, OH, Eastlake
Joined Jan 2007
467 Posts
Lazertoyz will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday- Dan & I are putting some final touches on Specials and the link on our website will be opened soon so you can preview them - I will also post the link here- our Toledo Lazerbucks went over so well that they may be repeated again- all deals will only be good at the JR Fest and only until we run out of supplies- with that said we are busy stocking up on all the favorites, we will again be up in the balcony area, with a great view of all the flying and with our friends from Rabid Models next to us, Marc & Steve. Can't wait to see all our friends again- until then have a great time flying in this fall weather is is almost perfect! Diane www.lazertoyz.com
Diane@lazertoyz is offline Find More Posts by Diane@lazertoyz
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2007, 06:25 PM
Columbus,Ohio
Joined Jan 2006
1,670 Posts
Diane are you going to get any fik 80's in time for the show?
Also set me back a fik100 please, last two shows(JR and Toledo) you were out before I got to you.

What are Lazerbucks?
LOGICAL_PSYCHO is offline Find More Posts by LOGICAL_PSYCHO
Old Oct 15, 2007, 06:39 PM
Joined Jan 2007
467 Posts
lazerbuck were a promotion we ran with Rabid- but we are now going to issue them through the website- they will be $$$ off for spending a certain amount- say $5.00 if you spend $50, we haven't finished the design yet but we will have it soon- and as for FIK 80's I think they are going to be a hard item to get- we can no longer purchase then in the quantities we need for an economical price- the shipping prices are outrageous and they increased the price per piece (they are manufactured in the Republic of Slovak)- but we will keep trying- as for the 100's we should have plenty and the 45's and 60's are also in good supply. Send us email to reserve Fik 100's for show pick up and I will tag them with names (shipping is a bear) thanks!
diane@lazertoyz.com
Old Oct 15, 2007, 07:12 PM
Joined Oct 2006
276 Posts
Rabid Models will be there, hopefully right next to LazerToyz. We're hoping some of their great customers will come to our booth to get some warbirds to use with the neat stuff they're buying from Dan and Diane! We're excited about coming to the JR Indoor again and we'll have some good deals on our models. -Marc
themudduck is offline Find More Posts by themudduck
Old Oct 15, 2007, 07:16 PM
Columbus,Ohio
Joined Jan 2006
1,670 Posts
mudduck do you have a website?
I like to get an ideal what I want to buy at the show beforehand otherwise I spend too much.

Edit: I found the website. I think I remember you from last year, pretty cool planes.
LOGICAL_PSYCHO is offline Find More Posts by LOGICAL_PSYCHO
Old Oct 24, 2007, 06:34 AM
From a Different Planet!
Lagrange, Ohio
Joined Jun 2005
1,026 Posts
RCSkydiving will be there in full force. We have expanded our inventory greatly. We will be bringing the Yardbird foamy jets, several Extreme Flight ARF kits, alot of AirfoilZ kits and alot of electrics to go with everything. We have some huge deals going on, but you must stop by the booth to catch them. I am going to have the first run of the AirfoilZ Extra 260 Full Fuse kits at my booth, they will be limited. Make sure you ask about the Spektrum receiver deal we have! This is an awesome event and I hope to see everybody there. I assure you that you will have a great time. We will be in on Thursday night, and ready for shop (or fly) on Friday morning early.
edge_pilot is online now Find More Posts by edge_pilot
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My 2 favorite everyday flyers!
Old Oct 24, 2007, 01:37 PM
From a Different Planet!
Lagrange, Ohio
Joined Jun 2005
1,026 Posts
I forgot to mention we will have plenty of T-Rex parts there, so fly as hard and low as you want.

Dave Naylor
RCSkydiving.com
skydiver@rcskydiving.com
edge_pilot is online now Find More Posts by edge_pilot
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My 2 favorite everyday flyers!
Old Oct 24, 2007, 07:39 PM
Joined Jan 2007
467 Posts
Lazertoyz Specials for the 2007 JR Fest

oops- I Think I posted this to last years list- sorry-
Diane

Dan has put the LazerBuck Coupon, up on the site- but you have to go to the Home page of www.lazertoyz.com and click on the Lazerplane logo at the top of the page to link to the coupon. So if you plan on coming down print one out for yourself and maybe one for a friend! Hope to see you there-
Dan plans on Flying the new Arrow and the Tumblebee, I think both will have our transmitter controlled RClite systems on them.
Old Oct 25, 2007, 10:04 PM
Team Hillbilly
United States, OH, New Albany
Joined Jun 2006
418 Posts
How about some servo deals?

I could use some new servos. Any specials in that arena?
blaiss is offline Find More Posts by blaiss
Old Oct 25, 2007, 10:11 PM
Team Hillbilly
United States, OH, New Albany
Joined Jun 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by galloping ghost
Model Aero will be there with deals!!!

Model Aero will have AeroCat V2 and AeroSport pusher jets in a combo with the Spin Max 2212-6 motor and 30 amp ESC for $99.95. This is a 75 mph combo with crazy vertical! Plus, we'll throw in a free APC prop and a set of 3.5 mm bullet connectors.

We will also have combo deals on the Yardbird RC F-22's and Mig 29's.

Last but not least, we're working on a new stand-off scale foamy twin that we hope to debut at the JR Indoor.

Oh, and we'll have free Jolly Ranchers!

Scott

www.ModelAero.com
Put one AeroCat V2 aside for me. I'll be there Saturday to pick it up!
Those things are awesome!
A friend of mine bought version 1 last year and won't stop talking about it.
I think he wants the MiG this year.
blaiss is offline Find More Posts by blaiss
Old Oct 26, 2007, 08:14 AM
Joined Jul 2005
131 Posts
If you haven't heard yet, LUKES RC PLANES, will have available HOBBY LOBBY products for sale at their booth. Now you can watch the HOBBY LOBBY pilots fly their NEW products and purchase them right away!! HOBBY LOBBY is sending the new A-4 Skyhawks ALF104 that is now available. Please stop by LUKES RC PLANES booth to see the HOBBY LOBBY products and to sign up for the COX AIR RACES.
simionla is offline Find More Posts by simionla
Old Oct 26, 2007, 10:31 AM
Northwest Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
2,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaiss
Put one AeroCat V2 aside for me. I'll be there Saturday to pick it up!
Those things are awesome!
A friend of mine bought version 1 last year and won't stop talking about it.
I think he wants the MiG this year.
You got it! We'll have the Aerocat V2 in the red/white/black scheme as well as the brand new blue/white/black which is sharp.

Also have a new scale twin that will blow you away it is so cool!

Scott

www.ModelAero.com
Model Aero is offline Find More Posts by Model Aero
Old Oct 26, 2007, 07:36 PM
WHere Flight Was Born, North Carolina
Joined Apr 2005
2,760 Posts
We will have the EPP Contender Biplanes there. You can try before you buy! I will have 1 that anyone can fly, I dont care how good you are, I let my 2 year old fly!

Also be just got in the new Dualsky 54" Wood Plane, you guys will be the first to see it at a show! I am building mine tonight!

Of course we will have bargain stuff too!

2dogrc
woof
2dogrc is offline Find More Posts by 2dogrc
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: 2dogrc and 2dogs Flying FPV
Old Oct 26, 2007, 09:34 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,029 Posts
Oh boy, oh boy,
Planes, Planes and more planes. I want them all, choices, choices, better bring the checkbook and make sure that I have all the plastic I can hold.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Honor, MI.
Conehead is offline Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TRAMPS Air Show, 28-June 2014
Old Oct 28, 2007, 06:10 AM
Columbus, Ohio
Joined Jun 2005
437 Posts
Anyone going to be selling EPP foam there?
jnida63 is offline Find More Posts by jnida63