HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 09, 2007, 09:40 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2005
136 Posts
Discussion
Stupid Americans ... over 38 million illegals. Sheeple say goobye 2 your country!

Well well ... over 38 million illegals and you the dumb tax paying sheep are 1)Doing NOTHING to stop them 2)paying for their upkeep through higher and higher taxes 3)Too dumb to see the threat but boy that was a great ball game on the idiot tube last night huh?

Read on:

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/s...08/daily9.html

I am embarrassed by my fellow citizens, you sheeple really make me hate my legal American citizenship; you really do...

Astroguy
Astroguy is offline Find More Posts by Astroguy
Last edited by Astroguy; Oct 09, 2007 at 12:13 PM.
Old Oct 09, 2007, 09:48 AM
Against it with you
Houston, TX
Joined Feb 2006
80 Posts
Perhaps there should be a health advisory for listening to Michael Savage.

Do not listen if you are easily manipulated, or likely to go off on a mindless rant at the drop of a hat.
Sprydle is offline Find More Posts by Sprydle
Old Oct 09, 2007, 11:01 AM
Southwest Missouri
Joined Oct 2002
1,354 Posts
Can not say I disagree. Our culture is being attacked from the inside. The erosions is not frequently reported and the sheeple public have their heads in the ground.

Wake up. Educate yourself. Write Representatives. Vote those that refuse to uphold our laws out of office. Join action groups. Get involved. Boycott products from companies that hire illegals. Arm yourself.

Former Californian.
mode1 is offline Find More Posts by mode1
Old Oct 09, 2007, 11:34 AM
Central California
Joined Aug 2003
1,137 Posts
No use attacking the messenger

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Denying it is just burying your head in the sand. Of course, if you live in Massachusetts you don't think it's a problem. If you've lived in a border state all your life, you see what's happening first-hand.
Ledbetter is offline Find More Posts by Ledbetter
Old Oct 09, 2007, 11:55 AM
Joined Jul 2007
225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroguy
Well well you, you dumb dumb sheeple ... over 38 million illegals and you the dumb tax paying sheep are 1)Doing NOTHING to stop them 2)paying for their upkeep through higher and higher taxes 3)Too dumb to see the threat but boy that was a great ball game on the idiot tube last night huh?

Read on sheeple if you still can:

I am embarrassed by my fellow citizens, you sheeple really make me hate my legal American citizenship; you really do...

Astroguy
Whatever drug you are smoking is probably illegal.
vuoladodo is offline Find More Posts by vuoladodo
Old Oct 09, 2007, 12:02 PM
Joined Jul 2007
225 Posts
Are you afraid of Mexicans or you just are incapable of learning a second language? I mean, are you going to start picking your tomatoes yourself?
Your neurosis is precious but let me tell you something. You are living on former Mexican land which had a population tied historically to the population on the other side of the border. You are benefiting in way that completely escape your imagination from the cheap labor and misery of this people--they are certainly not heading north to hang out with the likes of people like you or live under the reign of George the second.
Here my boy: http://www.nbc11.com/news/14296744/detail.html
This is what should concern you as the US economy continues to take its death spiral. Soon enough you will not be able to afford anything not made in the US by people who get paid in pesos.
So are you afraid of cultural devastation? OK, go ahead...turn off Fox news drop your burgers and buy a spanish dictionary. You can only benefit from learning another language and having some sense of culture beyond the taste of tacos.
So Americans are stupid??? Being an American, how would you know? Or you are the one smart American?
vuoladodo is offline Find More Posts by vuoladodo
Old Oct 09, 2007, 12:06 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
Jacksonville, FL
Joined Aug 2002
2,696 Posts
Quote:
Well well you, you dumb dumb sheeple ... over 38 million illegals and you the dumb tax paying sheep are 1)Doing NOTHING to stop them 2)paying for their upkeep through higher and higher taxes 3)Too dumb to see the threat but boy that was a great ball game on the idiot tube last night huh?

Read on sheeple if you still can:

Astroguy
Why do you continually address your fellow posters here with insults like 'you sheeple' or 'you dumb dumb sheeple'?

I presume you pay taxes yourself, so are you a 'dumb tax paying sheep' too?

If you wish to address just Californians (for example) as a group, then you should take steps to specifically say so.

I'm personally not too thrilled about routinely being lumped in with these 'sheeple' you constantly rant about. Besides, the novelty and pseudo-cleverness of that particular word has pretty much worn off with most of us by now, I would wager.

Rick
ElectRick is offline Find More Posts by ElectRick
Old Oct 09, 2007, 12:16 PM
Against it with you
Houston, TX
Joined Feb 2006
80 Posts
I suppose that we are fortunate that he hasn't started on about "red-diaper doper babies". I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
Sprydle is offline Find More Posts by Sprydle
Old Oct 09, 2007, 12:20 PM
God is good
Banjul
Joined Jan 2001
4,246 Posts
Quote:
. . . I am embarrassed by my fellow citizens. . .
And I'm pretty sure your fellow citizens are embarrassed by you, too!
Viper Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Viper Pilot
Old Oct 09, 2007, 12:53 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,712 Posts
Well this citizen isn't embaressed by Astroguy. This citizen is embarrassed for him.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Old Oct 09, 2007, 12:55 PM
Permanently Banned
Joined Aug 2005
1,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprydle
I suppose that we are fortunate that he hasn't started on about "red-diaper doper babies". I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
Had to look that one up....

red diaper doper baby
The children of leftist intellectual baby boomers, raised from birth on Marxism and a drug tolerant environment, and now in places of political and intellectual influence.

Red diaper doper baby politicians who want to legalize marijuana and tax the successful to support the unproductive.

2. red diaper doper baby
The ACLU (per Michael Savage)

They're a psychotic bunch of red-diaper-doper babies who were suckled on Karl Marx.

//////////////

Steve
pinolefm1 is offline Find More Posts by pinolefm1
Old Oct 09, 2007, 01:07 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Are you afraid of Mexicans or you just are incapable of learning a second language?
I don't know about him, all I'm interested in is establishing control of the border and living under the implementation of rule of law.

Quote:
I mean, are you going to start picking your tomatoes yourself?
Should the wages for picking go up significantly sure. For now, it's not worth it to me, but it's clear worth it to the many who do so, so everybody wins. The vast number of sub minimum wage jobs out there prove that minimum wage law does in fact eliminate many possible jobs people want to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuoladodo
You are benefiting in way that completely escape your imagination from the cheap labor and misery of this people--they are certainly not heading north to hang out with the likes of people like you or live under the reign of George the second.
They are benefitting from the fact that the nation they enter illegally and whose land was separated from that to the south by a national border, allowed fundamentally different laws and governance and social values...resulting in the vast wealth they arrive here to exploit. They benefit for reasons that escape the imagination of many, the output of liberty.
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Last edited by MtnGoat; Oct 09, 2007 at 01:13 PM.
Old Oct 09, 2007, 09:55 PM
AustinTatious
Hurst, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,862 Posts
Right now I'm dropping about 1600.00 dollars a month in Taxes. Thats on a 45,000.00 income.

I have no problem with Mexicans, Hispanics or anyone else that wants to come here.

What I DO have a problem with is them coming here and taking advantage of all the things My 1600.00 a month goes for and at the same time paying 0% taxes to the over 35% I pay.

THATS WRONG.
AustinTatious is offline Find More Posts by AustinTatious
Old Oct 09, 2007, 10:15 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,712 Posts
How much does their labor benefit you? They are earning in many cases below even the minimum wage. So the things you buy which they produce are less expensive. And they are getting paid by small businesses, mostly under the table or at least not having taxes withheld from their paycheck. If you want to blame someone for their existence, that's who you should blame. The businesses which are making gobs of money off their labor and not withholding taxes from their income.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Old Oct 09, 2007, 10:24 PM
Go get them Meg!
Cabin 21...
Joined Jan 2001
2,118 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious
Right now I'm dropping about 1600.00 dollars a month in Taxes. Thats on a 45,000.00 income.

I have no problem with Mexicans, Hispanics or anyone else that wants to come here.

What I DO have a problem with is them coming here and taking advantage of all the things My 1600.00 a month goes for and at the same time paying 0% taxes to the over 35% I pay.

THATS WRONG.

On $45K income, with no deductions, no itemizing, nothing, your total federal income taxes should average out to $457.16 per month.

What tax is the other $1043 per month going toward?
lrsudog is offline Find More Posts by lrsudog