Unionville Hobby Supply deHavilland Beaver 8'
- Unionville Hobbies 8' radial Beaver - built and covered - has many flights and flies great - looks great - never crashed. Done in blue / white CF-MPD (monocote on airframe - paint on cowl).
- fiberglass cowl
- JR XF631 programmable transmitter, R700 receiver.
- 7 servos (4 JRS537 BB and 3 Airtronics standard servos) with all wire extensions.
- Super Tigre 75 engine (has only been used in this aircraft and runs great).
- 4 inch "Goodyear All Season" scale wheels (I have some Du-Bro 4" balloon tires if you prefer instead - both look good on this bird).
Completely assembled and ready to fly EXCEPT you need to pickup a flight pack. The flight pack that I was using didnt cycle well the last time so I wont risk someone crashing with it. It also doesnt have any wingtips - one of them cracked from cold weather so I removed both. It flies fine without - they could be easily carved from a couple pieces of balsa or built up.
$850.00 picked up - Saskatoon area only as shipping would be a killer.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Question||unionville hobby 6' beaver||steveorbst||Scale Fuel Planes||5||Oct 28, 2009 10:02 PM|
|FS: NIB FiberClassics deHavilland Beaver!!!||raturne||Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Sep 05, 2003 04:12 PM|
|Unionville Hobby - DHC-2 on floats||AhmicAir||Sport Planes||9||Dec 27, 2001 09:31 PM|
|deHavilland Beaver plans?||PeterH||Scale Kit/Scratch Built||3||Nov 09, 2001 08:44 PM|