SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by emore, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 05, 2007, 01:42 PM
Joined Dec 2005
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Wanted
P-3 Orion kit or plans

I am looking for plans or a kit of a P-3 Orion. I have tried Flying Models and tried to get a copy of thier plans but to no avail.

Ordered the plans over 8 months ago (never got a response from them so I emailed them). All I got back was "your card was no charged until the plans ship"...never given a date or even a time to expect delivery. I then email the editor and serveal others assoicated with the magazine and finally get a decent response (the plans are bigger than they can plot and need to be sent out...now they are not scaled correctly). That was 4 months ago and I still don't have a copy of the plans.

I have all but given up trying to get plans form them.

Does anyone here have a copy of pdf file I can buy from them?

IM me if you have them
Thank you,
emore is offline Find More Posts by emore
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 08, 2007, 08:03 AM
Joined Dec 2005
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Still looking
emore is offline Find More Posts by emore
Old Oct 14, 2007, 07:12 PM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Hatboro Pa.
Joined Feb 2005
858 Posts
Trader Rating: 45
I know our hobby shop has a plastic scale model of one. Maybe you can scale it up and make your own plans. Just a thought. If you want one. We have 2 last time I looked. Call 215-672-5200 and tell Brad or Jim that I gave you the number.
Dave R. (I work there)
Yellowspider is offline Find More Posts by Yellowspider
Closed Thread