Closed Thread
Old Oct 03, 2007, 09:28 PM
UH60 Crew Chief
Germany, HE, WI
Joined Jun 2007
129 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Rant
Why are people on here bold faced liars?

Alright, in a recent free item thread in which I will not name, someone received a free airplane and claimed they had never had or flown a plane before. And yet looking into all their for sale threads, they have sold planes and many airplane electronics. I know to some people this may be a pointless thread, but there ARE some people who could really use the help. I know it is really up to the giver of the item to choose who receives it, but why be so selfish and try to claim everything when it is obvious you are lying just to get a hand out??? Anyways, I had to get that out.
H9TWIST3Dguy is offline Find More Posts by H9TWIST3Dguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2007, 09:32 PM
UH60 Crew Chief
Germany, HE, WI
Joined Jun 2007
129 Posts
And also I have given away something to one person in particular and yet he continues to hound every free item thread. For god sakes man, if you get something for free, do the same and give to the community. Stop being such a leech.
Old Oct 03, 2007, 09:40 PM
Letsgetlow, letsgetfast!
Joined Jun 2007
298 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Well you see the people who do lie just because they
re greedy, WILL take a hit. They should feel guilty about what they've done and they'll feel even more guilty after seeing this post. They'll also feel shamefull and embarrased when they are exposed. Really, there's not too many of them. Because of this, their numbers will just keep decreasing. I guess there are just people like that. To answer your question, they probably care nothing of the people who really need the aircraft. And also, I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE LIARS!!! I got accussed for being a liar in a post I don't like lieing
Lizard Boy is offline Find More Posts by Lizard Boy
Last edited by Lizard Boy; Oct 03, 2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old Oct 03, 2007, 09:56 PM
UH60 Crew Chief
Germany, HE, WI
Joined Jun 2007
129 Posts
I was not even thinking of you Lizard. A couple other guys who's names have been coming up quite frequently in a negative manner.
Old Oct 03, 2007, 10:03 PM
All Glory to HypnoToad!
New Plymouth, ID
Joined Apr 2005
288 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
I see them too. Way too often. All you have to do is look at their post history and you will see what will become of the free items.

This forum is a trading post for them and it's all about wheeling and dealing, not flying.

Rod
osmenthe is offline Find More Posts by osmenthe
Old Oct 03, 2007, 10:28 PM
UH60 Crew Chief
Germany, HE, WI
Joined Jun 2007
129 Posts
Yeah, I see what you are talking about. Almost all the threads from this person in particular are for sale items that he has received cheap and has marked them up for resale.
Old Oct 03, 2007, 10:31 PM
UH60 Crew Chief
Germany, HE, WI
Joined Jun 2007
129 Posts
Alright, I hate to do this but I came across this thread and it angered me so I am calling him out.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=746180

Never had a plane before eh?
Old Oct 03, 2007, 10:38 PM
All Glory to HypnoToad!
New Plymouth, ID
Joined Apr 2005
288 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Just do a thread history.

It's exactly what I was talking about above.

There is more than one offender...
osmenthe is offline Find More Posts by osmenthe
Old Oct 03, 2007, 10:42 PM
UH60 Crew Chief
Germany, HE, WI
Joined Jun 2007
129 Posts
I just want the people we are talking about to know, while you scrounge around to make a quick buck, there are people on this site that see through your bull. There are also people that are willing to lend a helping hand to those who need it and you have taken advantage of that. Can we do anything about it, no. But whats sad is, as a 19 year old, most of these guys on here would view me as a "kid" and yet I have more sense than to take advantage of a generous spirit, unlike you.
Old Oct 03, 2007, 11:09 PM
1 paycheck away from homeless
United States, KS
Joined Mar 2006
4,574 Posts
Trader Rating: 233
I have bought things from the guy in question. Well, the username in question. Though I don't claim to "know" him, that is not him. That user name is 2 brothers. The guy selling the stuff before was the older of the 2. He just moved back to his home country in Ukrain or something. Now his younger brother is using the username. From what I understood, the younger of the 2 never had a plane to fly. Heck, I'm not sure the older brother did either. He was always into helis as I recall.

This may be all a bunch of crap. I'm just getting out the info I was told before in my dealings with the older brother.
ghostmechanic is offline Find More Posts by ghostmechanic
Old Oct 03, 2007, 11:24 PM
UH60 Crew Chief
Germany, HE, WI
Joined Jun 2007
129 Posts
What made me mad the most was that he was given a free plane a little over a week ago and then comes into the free items thread begging for another free plane claiming he doesnt have one. Its very hard to deny it when he made a thread about getting the free plane.
Old Oct 03, 2007, 11:34 PM
UH60 Crew Chief
Germany, HE, WI
Joined Jun 2007
129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihor14448
well i have never owned a good plane that actually flew, i tried to build some with the stuff i had, but it was a failure, the only plane i flew was the parkzone stryker that my brother owned, but now he moved and took it with him,i only flew it like an hour or so, also i flew AAs, i would like to own a plane, and thank you very much.

my # 7
Alright he claims he does not have a plane. Yet he now has a spare plane to give away. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...48&postcount=8
It's nice and all to want to donate, but kinda ruins it when you lie.
Old Oct 03, 2007, 11:46 PM
1 paycheck away from homeless
United States, KS
Joined Mar 2006
4,574 Posts
Trader Rating: 233
Well, so it seems you're right. Well, all I have to say is Karma can be a bitch. That freebie forum has really not been anything near what it was intended to be. It's a shame for sure.
ghostmechanic is offline Find More Posts by ghostmechanic
Old Oct 03, 2007, 11:51 PM
UH60 Crew Chief
Germany, HE, WI
Joined Jun 2007
129 Posts
Yes indeed it is a shame. It was started with good intentions but like most good things, greed ruins it for everyone.
Old Oct 03, 2007, 11:52 PM
UH60 Crew Chief
Germany, HE, WI
Joined Jun 2007
129 Posts
I just wish Ihor will come in here and try to explain himself. Although I highly doubt he will.
Closed Thread