HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 02, 2002, 04:56 PM
Fanfold abuser
Rochester Monroe Cty, New York, United States
Joined Aug 2002
1,577 Posts
Zip Zap motors

I just bought a performance package at Radio Shack designed for the Zip Zap R/C cars. The package includes two motors and lots of gears, all for about $9. The cars are hard to get and a bit overpriced, but these sets may be easy to get. I hope the motors are like Bitcharg-g 2.6 versions.

I am going to mess about with these to look for a combo that will be good for a very small foam floater.

My questions:

Has anyone used these with success? If so on what?

Has anyone tested these to see which Bitchar-g motors they are equivelent to?

The gears provided should allow three potentially useful gear ratios, but I have not counted teeth yet.

How about a twin engine biplane with a 15" WS in 2 mm split Bluecor foam?
Jgardner is offline Find More Posts by Jgardner
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2002, 09:32 AM
Jackson, Michigan, United States
Joined Nov 2002
1,388 Posts
I've used the motors with success but not on airplanes but on micro helis. For more info on these motors and other idea check out the "bit charger conversion thread"-Greg
gbarc is offline Find More Posts by gbarc