HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Lizard Boy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 02, 2007, 08:29 PM
Letsgetlow, letsgetfast!
Joined Jun 2007
298 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Wanted
WANTED: 3 channel{or four} aircraft with ailerons- Will trade plus money

I'm looking for a 3 or four channel aircraft. I need it to have ailerons. Don't need rudder as long as it has ailerons. Will trade some things{or a lot of things non RC} for the aircraft. Non rc as in, personal assistants, programs, cameras, books, that type of thing. I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO OFFER BECAUSE I REALLY NEED THIS AIRCRAFT. I'm very low on money so I can just trade. I can also include a little money with the trade like $20. I pay through paypal just to tell you. PM me if interested. I will give full descriptions and pictures on items.
Lizard Boy is offline Find More Posts by Lizard Boy
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread