HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 29, 2007, 02:38 PM
Joined Nov 2004
3 Posts
Discussion
Errors runnning G3.5 with volume 5 add on‏

I'm getting errors when I load some of the aircraft in volume filve add on.
I originally had G3.0 and updated it to 3.5. Then I installed the volume five add on. I do not have any other add ons.

Below is an example of the errors I am getting.

Skyhawk (This one will not fly. It won't hold a heading. It just spins.)
Plane file refers to missing Component Frame '~CS_VFIN'

T-34 (This aircraft does fly)
the aricraft variant "Cesna 182" could not be loaded.
It is based on and aircraft you do not have.
the aircraft vaiant "SkyShip" could not be loaded.
It is based on an aircraft you do not have.
BSage is offline Find More Posts by BSage
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2007, 07:21 AM
Joined Nov 2004
3 Posts
I emailed RealFligh support. Here is their reply.

If you updated using the update file from the Internet, then you are missing some minor updates that were released before RealFlight G3.5 came out.

You will need to delete the program. Once the program is deleted, reinstall RealFlight G3 and run the program to make sure it works.
After having run the program, to the Additional Options button in the RealFlight Launcher and select update to latest version.

Updating in this manner ensures that you get a comprehensive update that includes both the minor updates and the G3.5 update.

Once the updating is complete, you can instal your Add-on Volume.
BSage is offline Find More Posts by BSage