HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 01, 2002, 12:45 AM
Principal Member
San Francisco, CA
Joined Jun 2002
974 Posts
SF Bay Area Fun Fly @ BAYLANDS Photos!!

Below are some pictures i took at our fun flys we have here sundays at baylands. hope you enjoy the pics.

Here is my mini speed wing flown by a friend

here is a cub flown by a fellow flyer

Wattage mirage owned by a fellow flyer, running a brushless.

compuatic is online now Find More Posts by compuatic
Last edited by compuatic; Dec 03, 2002 at 03:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 01, 2002, 12:48 AM
Principal Member
San Francisco, CA
Joined Jun 2002
974 Posts
Here is Tim2000 and his supersonic brushless mega mirage, top speed of above 95 MPH!! he has great skill

My cockpit mm getting a refresh, those stock batteries dont last too long!!

Casra and some of his very unique innovations. by the way, he claims that white tiny plane will somehow fly, were beting on it, but i know he'll win. very nice experienced fellow.

here goes Genovia with another of his fabolous builds, that thing was great man!

here is my friend Yuri holding my mini speed wing. this guy flew a trainer for a few minutes 6 years ago and wanted to give RC another try, he amazed me for being new to flying.

Old Dec 01, 2002, 12:49 AM
Principal Member
San Francisco, CA
Joined Jun 2002
974 Posts
the left three are three other planes i brought.

here is Ravi with his very aerobatic sporty, this thing has a brushless, talk about vertical !!

Here is Dave from Edogfight.com and Hecellusa.com (middle) talking to Tim2000 (left)

here are some of Casras funny planes. that orange one has a span of under 15" if i remember right and flys awesome!!. scratch built by him. very unique.

here is Dave's (from edogfight) Mirage, running a brushless 020, can you say 100+ MPH ??

Old Dec 01, 2002, 01:13 AM
Southwest Missouri
Joined Oct 2002
1,354 Posts
Very nice photos. Exceptional. What camera? Digital? Thanks
mode1 is offline Find More Posts by mode1
Old Dec 01, 2002, 03:03 AM
The One....
San Jose, Ca.
Joined Jan 2002
5,813 Posts
compuatic,

Your pics are clean, and looks great.... Thanks for post my Hummer and me............. I was like on her maiden, hair (o) batic, I was like 9 min, was landing her was even coooolerrr, I was like
genovia is offline Find More Posts by genovia
Old Dec 01, 2002, 07:56 AM
California
Joined Jan 2002
859 Posts
compuatic

great camera and great photos

oh yeah, we, flyers at bayland, owned about 25 mirages(more or less), the biggest mirage 2000-5 squadron on earth ("maybe"). Currently, about 5-6 mirages are active in the sky of bayland every sunday, all using brushless of some kinds: 2 mega 4t and 4 astro 5t. Others are still in the box, in the mail, built, being built, in a way, not very active. This mirage 2000-5 is a speed deamond, 95mph-108mph, depends on how the owner built and what power config he used on it. Kasra has the best mirage in terms of performance in the sky of bayland.

The wattage 2000-5 is one of the greatest, best looking and highly maneuverable delta wings in the air. Also it is the biggest mistake that wattage discontinued the model, A big loss to mirage 2000-5 lovers. I hope wattage will bring it back soon or better yet put out a new and better mirage 2000-5. Some of us even have 4-5 reserved mirages (in box) beside their active mirages, like kasra, minh and ...

now, you guys can line up to throw rocks at me. Genovia, you first, bring your own rocks since bayland has only grass and sand... :-) :-) :-)
Tim2000 is offline Find More Posts by Tim2000
Last edited by Tim2000; Dec 01, 2002 at 08:52 AM.
Old Dec 03, 2002, 03:17 PM
Principal Member
San Francisco, CA
Joined Jun 2002
974 Posts
mode1, thanks, they were taken with my Kodak DX3600 video digicam

geno, no prob man, your hummer is great

tim2000, thanks man.... my mirage should be flying this sunday

more pics to come...