HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Arecer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 25, 2007, 06:26 AM
aka eyesoar
Maryland
Joined Nov 2006
588 Posts
Discussion
Covering is nearing completion

Flying season always cuts into building time. Anyway, got back on the Telemaster this past weekend and the covering is nearing completion. Next will be the trim!
Arecer is offline Find More Posts by Arecer
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2007, 08:42 AM
one game away...
Willoughby, Ohio
Joined Apr 2004
3,891 Posts
Did you cover the other plane too (CAP/Extra)?

Matt
PerfectStranger is offline Find More Posts by PerfectStranger
Old Sep 28, 2007, 08:24 PM
aka eyesoar
Maryland
Joined Nov 2006
588 Posts
Fliton Extra 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectStranger
Did you cover the other plane too (CAP/Extra)?

Matt
Nope...can't take credit for that. The other plane is a Fliton Extra 330 Free Style. The engineering and fit & finish on the Fliton stuff is just amazing. Unfortunately, I lost the hatch on my Extra on the fifth flight (snap rolls did it I think) and had to make a new one. The closest covering that I had to the Oracover finish on the Extra was a roll of Circus Pink MonoKote. Still looks pretty good though.
Arecer is offline Find More Posts by Arecer