HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 18, 2007, 06:08 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2007
21 Posts
Bn Esky Honey Bee King2 6-ch Rc Helicopter 3d Rtf Ccpm

Hi eveybody, I am new in this forum. I am a direct importer of Esky products located in Los Angeles, we carry 4 and 6 channels Esky's RTF helicopters and lots of differnet parts for different helis. I'll post more products for sale in this forum.

We ONLY SELL BRAND NEW PRODUCTS, evey single item we sell will be
inspected before the item ship out from our Los Angeles, CA warehouse by UPS.

Selling Price: $179.99 (with S&H included) to lower 48.

ESKY HONEY BEE KING2 6-CH RC HELICOPTER 3D RTF CCPM

** FREE TRAINING GEAR
** FREE EXTRA 11.1V Li-Po BATTERY
** FREE WALL ADAPTER
** FREE CAR CHARGER
** FREE 8 AA BATTERIES (OVER $40 VALUES)

Product features:

- Adopted CCPM(Collective cyclic pitch mixing) system, make rolling, dive, inverted flying and 3D aerobatic acts are performed perfectly, which will bring you endless pleasant surprise

- Integrated main body structure, light & novel design, and auto-Rotation system with high-precision one way shaft bearing can protect safe landing effectively

- Tail rotor with belt drive structure, which can ensure easy adjustment, stable flight and low noise

- Adopt 370 super motor with high performance, the power is driving

- Equipped with 6 channel transmitter, which can adjust parameters precisely, so that the precision and stabilization of flight can be well displaced

RTF Including:

(1) 1 x ESky Honey bee KingII Helicopter

(2) 1 x EK2-0600A Electronic Speed Controller

(3) 1 x EK2-0704 Gyro

(4) 1 x EK1-0180 11.1V 1000mAh Li-poly Battery

(5) 1 x EK2-0500 Servos

(6) 1 x EK2-0903 Switching Adapter

(7) 1 x EK2-0851 Charger

(8) 1 x EK2-0420A 6CH Receiver

(9) 1 x English Manual

(10) 8 x AA batteries

(11) 1 x Hobby type display box

Specifications:

Weight: 350g

Length: 520mm

Main blade: wooden

Power system: 370 motor

KIT/ARF/RTP: RTF/KIT

Control mode: CCPM system

Transmitter: 6-channel with CCPM system

Servo: 8g, 1.3g/CM, 0.12s/60

Battery: 11.1V 1000mAh Li-polymer Battery

Payment:

We accept PAYPAL only. Please contact us for further details.

Great Deal!! Ready to ship!!

Please feel free to email me if you have any question or concern. Welcome to email me if you want any of the Esky product including the heli kits and parts.

Thank you,

David
toymine@hotmail.com
toymine is offline Find More Posts by toymine
Last edited by toymine; Sep 18, 2007 at 06:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 18, 2007, 12:02 PM
Proud To Have Served 1983-1987
United States, PA, York
Joined Dec 2005
931 Posts
Hmmmmm, barring the training gear and battery, mine came "stock" with the charger, adapter and batteries. If I add cheap training gear and cheap ESKY battery, price is really no better than all the other "retailers" out there.
Just my 2 cents.
SEMPERFI8387 is offline Find More Posts by SEMPERFI8387
Old Sep 18, 2007, 03:31 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2007
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMPERFI8387
Hmmmmm, barring the training gear and battery, mine came "stock" with the charger, adapter and batteries. If I add cheap training gear and cheap ESKY battery, price is really no better than all the other "retailers" out there.
Just my 2 cents.
retail is selling for at least $199.99 without any battery, training gear and shipping. mine it comes with accessories and shipped.
Old Sep 18, 2007, 05:20 PM
Hail to the King, baby!
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Joined Apr 2007
438 Posts
Really? I got mine brand new "stock" for $150 shipped from helidirect.
Dragonfish is offline Find More Posts by Dragonfish
Old Sep 19, 2007, 03:58 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2007
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfish
Really? I got mine brand new "stock" for $150 shipped from helidirect.
Hi Dragon Fish, Thank you so much to let me know about the price. $150 shipped is a really good deal!

Now price drops to $159.99 shipped, including free training gear and EXTRA 11.1V Li-Po BATTERY.

Thank you
Old Sep 19, 2007, 12:10 PM
Hail to the King, baby!
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Joined Apr 2007
438 Posts
Now THATS a deal!
Dragonfish is offline Find More Posts by Dragonfish
Old Sep 19, 2007, 03:17 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2007
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfish
Now THATS a deal!
Thank you for your support Dragonfish
Old Sep 19, 2007, 10:39 PM
mullins
Evansville, IN
Joined Jun 2006
109 Posts
do you have a website?
mrmullins is offline Find More Posts by mrmullins
Old Sep 19, 2007, 10:50 PM
early retired & loving it
USA, AZ, Kingman
Joined Aug 2005
1,229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by toymine
Hi Dragon Fish, Thank you so much to let me know about the price. $150 shipped is a really good deal!
Now price drops to $159.99 shipped, including free training gear and EXTRA 11.1V Li-Po BATTERY.
Thank you
So,..... just to clarify.
1. Does this mean I would get a total of 2 ea. 11.1V li-po batteries for $160 shipped?

2. You have paypal setup so I can use my Credit Card?

3. Tell me about the warranty and how you handle it.

Thanks,
bnrusso is offline Find More Posts by bnrusso
Old Sep 20, 2007, 03:42 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2007
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmullins
do you have a website?
Sorry I don't have a website but I will set one up pretty soon.
Actually, I do wholesale business only until one of my customer told me that I can put my products on rcgroup to do some retail business and meet some new friends in the forum . So I don't see why not to give it a try

I do have more Esky items other than the King 2. Welcome to give me the part number if anyone of you out there is looking for any Esky products.

Thank you for all the support and I hope that I can meet some friends here and of course do some business
Old Sep 20, 2007, 04:11 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2007
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnrusso
So,..... just to clarify.
1. Does this mean I would get a total of 2 ea. 11.1V li-po batteries for $160 shipped?

2. You have paypal setup so I can use my Credit Card?

3. Tell me about the warranty and how you handle it.

Thanks,
Hi Burnusso,

You are exactly right.
1. It comes with 2 batteries, 1 comes with the original box and the other 1 is in a individual pack. It also comes with the training gear in another individual pack.

2. I have paypal account and I do accept paypal only, so you can use your credit card.

3. All the helicopters we sale for our value retail customers will be test at our warehouse in Los Angeles to ensure that it's in perfect condition before it ships. The helicopters that we sale are brand new in original factory package, we purchased the Esky products directly from the manufactur in China by full container load.
In the unlikely event that a return is request, all returns must include all original items undamaged, never been flown, in re-saleable condition, all original packaging including manuals, warranty forms, etc.

Thank you for your support!!

David
Old Sep 20, 2007, 08:28 PM
The ever learning newbie
Joined Dec 2006
155 Posts
Quote:
Hi Burnusso,

You are exactly right.
1. It comes with 2 batteries, 1 comes with the original box and the other 1 is in a individual pack. It also comes with the training gear in another individual pack.

2. I have paypal account and I do accept paypal only, so you can use your credit card.

3. All the helicopters we sale for our value retail customers will be test at our warehouse in Los Angeles to ensure that it's in perfect condition before it ships. The helicopters that we sale are brand new in original factory package, we purchased the Esky products directly from the manufactur in China by full container load.
In the unlikely event that a return is request, all returns must include all original items undamaged, never been flown, in re-saleable condition, all original packaging including manuals, warranty forms, etc.

Thank you for your support!!

David

Umm that doesn't sound like a good warranty to me...if I get the heli and charge battery properly and I hook everything up correctly and motor bursts into flames sounds like you will never be able to sell again....

still a great price for the king2 what do you have in the way of upgrades for the machine?
rab23us is offline Find More Posts by rab23us
Old Sep 20, 2007, 09:09 PM
Joined Jan 2007
28 Posts
Would you ship to South Africa? That is a good deal.

Is your website up yet? I would like to see your other products. I am a retailer in SA and looking for good international prices. We have too many middle men here which artificially inflates the price.
Michael Smit is offline Find More Posts by Michael Smit
Old Sep 21, 2007, 01:32 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2007
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab23us
Umm that doesn't sound like a good warranty to me...if I get the heli and charge battery properly and I hook everything up correctly and motor bursts into flames sounds like you will never be able to sell again....

still a great price for the king2 what do you have in the way of upgrades for the machine?
We don't carry that much upgrade parts for 6 channel. we only have the carbon fibre blades for King 2, Belt Cp and Cp2.

Thank you
Old Sep 21, 2007, 08:38 AM
United States, OH, Findlay
Joined Nov 2006
130 Posts
Quote:
RTF Including:

(1) 1 x ESky Honey bee KingII Helicopter

(2) 1 x EK2-0600A Electronic Speed Controller

(3) 1 x EK2-0704 Gyro

(4) 1 x EK1-0180 11.1V 1000mAh Li-poly Battery

(5) 1 x EK2-0500 Servos

(6) 1 x EK2-0903 Switching Adapter

(7) 1 x EK2-0851 Charger

(8) 1 x EK2-0420A 6CH Receiver

(9) 1 x English Manual

(10) 8 x AA batteries

(11) 1 x Hobby type display box
I'm assuming the line above, in red, is a typo and that it includes 4 x EK2-0500 servos. Also, if you have lowered your price to $159.99, I'd suggest editing your first post to reflect this price. That way someone wouldn't have to read down in the thread to find out.

Anyways, it looks like a pretty good deal. Good luck with your sales.
Maniac20 is offline Find More Posts by Maniac20