HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by shovelheadfreak, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 17, 2007, 01:40 PM
Foam fears me
United States, IL, Morrison
Joined Jul 2005
388 Posts
Trader Rating: 309
Wanted
HobbyZone Firebird Commander 2 Electric RTF

anyone have one of these in new or good shape? my relations brothers son has flown with me a few times and did very well and might get him one of these if the price is right. what you have shipped to illinois.
thanks jim and seth
shovelheadfreak is offline Find More Posts by shovelheadfreak
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 17, 2007, 01:56 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,043 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
I have one with light use, a few poor flights, no real crashes. I can look at it this evening and assess and provide an offer.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Sep 17, 2007, 02:03 PM
Fly Slow, Drive Fast
Sarasota, Florida
Joined Apr 2005
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by shovelheadfreak
anyone have one of these in new or good shape? my relations brothers son has flown with me a few times and did very well and might get him one of these if the price is right. what you have shipped to illinois.
thanks jim and seth
Hi Jim,
I have a New in Box one with some upgrades listed in the forum here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=743157

Thanks...Jeff
mjeffdavis is offline Find More Posts by mjeffdavis
Old Sep 17, 2007, 02:43 PM
Foam fears me
United States, IL, Morrison
Joined Jul 2005
388 Posts
Trader Rating: 309
replies sent..thanks jim
any others?
shovelheadfreak is offline Find More Posts by shovelheadfreak
Closed Thread