HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 02, 2009, 02:25 PM
Starring as Devils Advocate
Joined Feb 2009
1,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisky
hey
somerdale ya not far from me how long you benn flying at Valleybrook athletic fields?
I started flying there about a year and a half ago off and on when the weather is nice. It's a little farther from me now that I live in Merchantville but it's still the best field I know of around here. It's only about 20 minutes from me now but I grew up in Somerdale and try to hit that field up on weekends, weather permitting. I'll probably be up there alot more in the spring and summer especially when I get my new 3d plane.
redhotpearl is offline Find More Posts by redhotpearl
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2011, 03:02 PM
Joined Jun 2011
8 Posts
Burlington, NJ here. Anyone live close by?

Looking for some basic help on how to setup my new now broken "Titan 450 V2" I bought from Ebay. Long story short I fried the motor. Tried to fly it and smoke started to come out of the motor. It got so hot it burnt 1 of the 3 wire going to the ESC I beleive. I probably fried that too.

Only experience I have is with the "Volitation" shown on the left of the pic and my new broken "Titan 450 V2" on the right.

Let me know folks. I'm willing to meet up and get some schooling.

Thanks
mge_1 is offline Find More Posts by mge_1
Old Jun 09, 2011, 03:07 PM
Joined Jun 2011
8 Posts
Sorry for folks wondering why I have those PC stickers on my helis, showing support to my friends at www.prochillers.com
mge_1 is offline Find More Posts by mge_1
Old Aug 10, 2011, 11:32 AM
WHEELIE PEDE
Joined Aug 2011
1 Posts
I live in glouscter county to, anyone know any rc car tracks to race at.
jcrespo125 is offline Find More Posts by jcrespo125
Old Oct 11, 2011, 11:02 AM
United States, NJ, Ocean View
Joined Oct 2011
49 Posts
N.J Flyers

Hi from down by Wildwood. Member Cape May Co. W.A.S.P.S We rent 6 ac. in Ocean View on rt. 9. Come down and fly with us.
Harold H is offline Find More Posts by Harold H
Old Feb 02, 2012, 07:49 PM
United States, NJ, Gloucester Township
Joined Jan 2012
132 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotpearl View Post
How's it going man? I'm from somerdale 10 minutes from you. I fly at Valleybrook athletic fields, or at a smaller park in Merchantville. I own a couple planes. A Supercub, a Parkzone Corsair, Cessna T-206.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh22dcBT5i4

Me crashing, then flying at valleybrook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72MuOi_GPxk

Flying with onboard cam over Merchantville
I live in Gloucester Tep and fly at Valleybrook also. My buddy and I just started flying in October and we have 12 planes between us already, all warbirds. Maybe we'll see you at the fields sometime. We've been flying all winter just as long as its under 12 knots.
Buzzcut2239 is offline Find More Posts by Buzzcut2239
Old Feb 08, 2012, 07:30 PM
Joined Feb 2012
2 Posts
hi , my name is michael , live in tinton falls and work in eatontown
bmwfixer is offline Find More Posts by bmwfixer
Old Feb 08, 2012, 07:36 PM
Joined Feb 2012
2 Posts
may i ask a question ,???????????? what do you think of the blade 3d rtf450 as opposed to the walkera hm4f200 lm , id like to hear your views on this
bmwfixer is offline Find More Posts by bmwfixer
Old Feb 11, 2012, 10:10 PM
AMA7224 LSF1832
Joined Sep 2008
3,460 Posts
I'm between Williamstown and Franklinville. Fly at the Mary F.Janvier School on Coles Mills Road or at the Golden Eagles Club in Pittsgrove Twp. Anyone want to hook up sometime just shoot me a PM. Have about 40 years in the air,fly electric sailplanes mostly but have old timers, sport planes and a couple glow jobs.
Leadchucker is offline Find More Posts by Leadchucker
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 16, 2012, 05:04 PM
United States, NJ, Deptford
Joined Nov 2011
12 Posts
I live in Deptford and I fly over at the Deptford Soccer fields on Cattell Road. It seems to be a popular spot on calm days for other fliers. I usually go to the back fields with my Bixler to stay out of the way of the glow guys that mostly seem to do 3D in the parking lot.

Any other suggestions for non-club places to fly around deptford?
NJSoundman is offline Find More Posts by NJSoundman
Old Feb 21, 2012, 08:19 PM
Have a WHEELIE nice day
Mantua NJ USA
Joined Jul 2008
87 Posts
Im a member of a small club.. S.J.E.M. all we fly are electrics parkflyer size planes you are more than welcome to fly with us.. we fly at gloucester county collage, it is a ama field beeing a member is not required. PM me and ill give you details on flying times.. I used to go to deptford fields but the helis took over.
GREEN1277 is offline Find More Posts by GREEN1277
Old Feb 23, 2012, 04:11 PM
Joined Jun 2009
236 Posts
hey, i'm from Brazil and i will travel to New York next month, i would like to know addresses of model airplane stores in Manhattan.
tanks for your atention.
LUVERCY is offline Find More Posts by LUVERCY