HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 14, 2007, 03:09 AM
Joined Aug 2007
1,051 Posts
Discussion
Bad service with xheli

Over 10 weeks ago I ordered a lipo from xheli. Two days later they sent me an email notice saying it was out of stock and would be in stock in 3-5 weeks. I still have not received the lipo or a refund. They keep telling me they will get back to me asap but never do. I guess I can kiss the money goodbye. I advise anyone not to do business with them.
Jetskeeter is offline Find More Posts by Jetskeeter
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 18, 2007, 03:36 PM
Joined Aug 2007
1,051 Posts
I sent them an email enquiring about the status of this order again four days ago and have yet to receive a reply. BUYER BEWARE!
Jetskeeter is offline Find More Posts by Jetskeeter
Old Dec 23, 2007, 12:52 PM
Greenbackville, VA
Joined Dec 2007
174 Posts
I ordered two of the Coco Lama V3's and crash kits over three weeks ago. I ordered one for myself and one for my brother as a CHRISTMAS GIFT. I assumed that three weeks prior to Christmas was plenty of time. When the box showed up a week ago, there was only one heli in the box, but they did ship both crash kits. I have been emailing them daily for the last week and all I get is the same damn form letter response "We'll get back to you ASAP."

If you look at the site now, they show out of stock. My first guess is that they rationed them out for all of the pending orders, but they gladly took my money for both. They could have at least sent me an email explaining they could only ship one and gave me the chance to get a refund or choose somthing else as a replacement.

I found their 800 number and called it. I get a message that the number has been "temporarily disabled". Looks like I am going to have to eat my lost $70.

Jason
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com
KE4NYV is offline Find More Posts by KE4NYV
Old Jan 02, 2008, 06:28 PM
Keep the Rotors Spinning!
Downers Grove,Illinois
Joined Nov 2007
251 Posts
How about this? My wife ordered the lama v4 and the anti-crash kit with it.......The crash kit was sealed and contained tie wraps instead of the clamps that are to attach the rods to the skids....Trying to call any number or emailing them is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!They never answer emails and the phone is always busy.............If it does ring, NO ONE will answer it.......Just for fun, see how long the online person is there, IF EVER!!!!!!!!!!!Please folks, DO NOT do business with them...........
hcopter51 is offline Find More Posts by hcopter51
Old Jan 11, 2008, 04:08 PM
Noo Bee Fyer
West Covina
Joined Aug 2007
146 Posts
Xheli/raidentech - same guys

Just an FYI

I've been to their fascility to pick up parts before. Unfortunately, I dropped by last week and they told me they will not cater to walk-ins anymore and on top of that, I cannot order online and pick it up from their fascility even though I live 15 blocks from them.

Anyways, xheli or raidentech or the other 10 other web aliases they control are all being serviced by about 5-7 chinese guys here in City of Industry, California. From the looks of it, it is one damn profitable business - WHY? The parking area (which is being used by employees only [walk-in customers are about 2 per week] are filled with expensive fixed-up down to the bumper cars. I am talking about Lexus, BMW, MR2 and such pocket rockets that have 40K in custom/after market parts.
ilocano73 is offline Find More Posts by ilocano73
Old Jan 14, 2008, 03:39 PM
Keep the Rotors Spinning!
Downers Grove,Illinois
Joined Nov 2007
251 Posts
Ilocano....Maybe it is profitable due to the great amount of replacement parts they sell due to the ______________ quality of the heli's they sell..... (You fill in the space!!!)
hcopter51 is offline Find More Posts by hcopter51
Old Jan 24, 2008, 02:57 PM
California
Joined Jan 2008
10 Posts
Bad Service with XHELI

Same problems, contacting them is a joke and I am sorry I did not do my due diligence on this one

R# 311152_ 9093 White heli

Having trouble stabilizing clockwise rotation of craft with adjustment of potentiometer. Seems the potentiometer is ineffective in stabilization. No response or help available regardless of what the on-line chat folks say.

Perhaps someone has some suggestions for correcting the clockwise rotation problem.....
stanley5 is offline Find More Posts by stanley5
Old Feb 13, 2008, 09:55 AM
massachusetts
Joined Aug 2003
922 Posts
Nitro Models Same problem here.
I would be very careful about ordering from them, I got shorted on the merchandise Iíve emailed them. No response,, They donít stand behind their sales. They donít answer the phone and their customer support is the worst Iíve had.
ď Is it worth screwing someone and losing customers ?
Downwind 1 is offline Find More Posts by Downwind 1
Old Feb 13, 2008, 08:45 PM
Joined Feb 2008
4 Posts
BladeCX2.com Watch Out!!!

I had similar problems with the company that runs the BladeCX2.com website. They call themselves RC Rive Sud out of Canada. I ordered a new canopy, tail boom, skids, and flybar but only received the skids and flybar. After contacting them they said the order is complete. I say don't waste your money.
ajirace is offline Find More Posts by ajirace
Old Feb 14, 2008, 12:05 PM
Heli Crasher
CT
Joined Jan 2008
705 Posts
I don't believe bladecx2.com (since it's in Canada) has any affiliation with XHeli.com.
bassplayinDude is offline Find More Posts by bassplayinDude
Old Feb 14, 2008, 02:47 PM
Austin, Texas
Joined Dec 2007
48 Posts
I have ordered from bladecx2 a couple of times and have never had an issue with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajirace
I had similar problems with the company that runs the BladeCX2.com website. They call themselves RC Rive Sud out of Canada. I ordered a new canopy, tail boom, skids, and flybar but only received the skids and flybar. After contacting them they said the order is complete. I say don't waste your money.
greyhoundrc is offline Find More Posts by greyhoundrc
Old Feb 14, 2008, 06:36 PM
Joined Feb 2008
4 Posts
Maybe I'm a rare case but the truth is I didn't receive half the parts I ordered. I ordered similar parts from Boomtown Hobbies last night after reading a few post. I'm not sure who owns bladecx2.com. Thanks
ajirace is offline Find More Posts by ajirace
Old Feb 21, 2008, 04:16 AM
massachusetts
Joined Aug 2003
922 Posts
Some venders have great web sites. They must spend a lot of money on them. But good customer support, Well, thatís a hard thing to come by these days.
Downwind 1 is offline Find More Posts by Downwind 1