HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 26, 2002, 05:31 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Anyone care to guess where i was flying today?

Martin Hunter and i went down to the Sport Mart place collosium. The Tri city americans were out on the Ice Practicing for the gane tonight so we had to sit for 20 mins or so and wait. But after that Martin got out his Gym-E and I the MSW WHAT A BLAST we had a great time and in fact the blazershead guy for intermmisiion entertianment came up and spoke to us about doing something in between periods. We toldhim we would think about it And as long as we were able to fly above the Ice and not overanyone we would really take it into consideration. I am able to keep the MSW inside the Playing surface of the Ice and Martin has No Problems at all with the Gym-E In fact iwould think take offs and landings should be do-able. The Only Problem we had was some guy who had a little bit of sayas to what goes on in there came up and asked if we had permission to be there. I told him "YEAH Doug said we could fly here as he wants us to do some intermission stuff and we want to see if we can fly safley in here" Well MR"I have some power and want to use it" called Doug over and wanted to know what was going on. We left before anything was resolved but it looked as if Doug was holing his own.

Kush
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2002, 06:37 PM
Joined Jan 2002
485 Posts
Go get 'em, Kush! Hey, I saw some Moto-Cross action on Speed earlier today from Kamloops; I had no idea you guys were such big shots! You've got some seriously gorgeous scenery up there; why don't you rig up an RC cameral plane, and post some shots!!? Priest
Glennie is offline Find More Posts by Glennie
Old Nov 26, 2002, 07:39 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Martin Hunter9Dreamer from Parkfliers forum) and i are going to be doing Just that in the next few weeks.

Kush
Old Nov 26, 2002, 11:13 PM
Near Austin
Joined Dec 2001
5,399 Posts
Kush,

You could be on to a money maker there dude! I was on some thread and there was a guy flying a blimp (you know, one of those cheesy, sausage shaped things) and he was dropping promo coupons and stuff at minor league hockey games and makeing $20K us per season! I liked to have fell outta my chair when I saw that!

We have a semi-pro LADIES football team playing here and it was recommended that myself and Steve (my neighbor) fly some ZagNutz combat circuits during the halftime and we just kind of laughed about it at the time......

Now we're wondering........

Gene
aka CenTexFlyer
CenTexFlyer is online now Find More Posts by CenTexFlyer
Old Nov 27, 2002, 12:01 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
You know I mentioned this to my Parents when i saw them todayand that was the same thing that came from there lips."maybe you can turn this into a money maker"...............You never know. Look howmany People already do this as a full time buissness.

Kush
Old Nov 27, 2002, 12:20 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Netanya, Israel
Joined Aug 2002
10,038 Posts
GO FOR IT!!!!
Up&Away is offline Find More Posts by Up&Away
Old Nov 27, 2002, 02:09 AM
Leave me alone!
Kamloops, BC, Canada
Joined Feb 2002
15,106 Posts
A few of you have alread found it, but you can go to this thread to see some video of the Gym-E circling.

Martin
Martin Hunter is offline Find More Posts by Martin Hunter
Old Nov 27, 2002, 11:03 AM
Fish & Fly
Tyler, TX USA
Joined Jul 2000
1,406 Posts
If you can figure out a way to put the team logo on the planes and/or do them up in team colors, that might increase the interest of the folks who hold the pursestrings.

Way to go Kush.
DaJudge is offline Find More Posts by DaJudge
Old Nov 27, 2002, 08:48 PM
Tell that to George Zipp!
United States, IL, Inverness
Joined Oct 2000
1,819 Posts
One plane could be the home team and the other, the visitors. Kind of an "Us VS Them" theme. Don't forget to pipe in some sound effects: Engine sounds, machine guns, explosions. Like when Snoopy fights The Red Baron on the cartoon.

Good luck,

MIKE
mikeb33 is offline Find More Posts by mikeb33