|Nov 26, 2002, 03:09 PM|
Top Ten: Questions that Make You Go, "Huh?"
1) How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
2) What happens if you get scared to death twice?
3) If the #2 pencil is so popular, why is it still #2?
4) If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
5) If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, is it a success?
6) If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
7) If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
8) If Superman is so smart, why does he wear underpants over his trousers?
9) If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?
10) Why is it that if someone tells you there are 1 billion stars in the universe, you will believe them, but if someone tells you a wall has wet paint you will have to touch it to be sure?
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Pictures that make you go, "Huh ?"||kd7ost||Aerial Photography||243||Jan 06, 2009 11:03 AM|
|Discussion||Things That make you go duhhhh!||aerogel||Life, The Universe, and Politics||31||Sep 22, 2006 02:11 PM|
|Discussion||Things that make you go hmmmm||helo36||Simulators||8||Feb 20, 2006 08:30 AM|
|Things that make you go hmmm||Akura2||Motorcycles||4||Sep 03, 2005 08:39 PM|