SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 09, 2007, 07:52 PM
The other son of Daedalus
Sacramento, CA
Joined Nov 2004
1,136 Posts
atom10245 rw60

Here's a video of atom1024 at the controls of his 60 inch Ritewing.

I just uploaded the raw file, so be patient.

_carl
memyselfandI is offline Find More Posts by memyselfandI
Last edited by memyselfandI; Sep 09, 2007 at 07:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 09, 2007, 08:11 PM
Fly me to the moon...
Sacramento
Joined Jun 2005
4,140 Posts
Carl! We need ya back around! I know lifes a handful but try and squeez in some hobby time when you get a chance.

Pretty soon we will have Gabriel up in the air!

Keep in touch bro! Dont dissappear for to long!

Give me a call when you are ready for the flooring to be installed!

Adam
Atom1025 is offline Find More Posts by Atom1025
Old Sep 10, 2007, 12:25 AM
Livermore, CA
Joined Jan 2007
919 Posts
video, video? did someone say video?
twilkers is offline Find More Posts by twilkers
Old Sep 10, 2007, 03:34 AM
Luke 12:7
USA, CA, Sunnyvale
Joined Nov 2006
1,261 Posts
Thanks again to Charger for pulling this together. Have a safe trip back to Arizona. Thanks to Terry, Dario, Adam, Tim, Paul, and Eric for a great time! As Dario said words just can't describe it. Watching Pauls video was great. You get so focused on your own plane that you don't even know what the others are doing unless your plane is tracking with them. So it was fun to see the others flying and then get glimpses of your own wing. The sound of 7 wings in the air at one time is LOUD and probably an understatement. I cant' wait to do it again!

I'm sure the next even will have even more Ritewingers! Any one own a ranch we can use? There must be a connection somehow between all of us ritewingers..

I'll have to work on the video off of Eric's video camera later this week. It was from our 1st flight I believe. It is not as orchestrated as the video Paul has. I'll see what I can do with it

Joekoz, your shirts are a hit. There were at least 3 of wearing the shirt. You working on the next shirt design and order?

Thanks again everyone! Time to get back to work but I'll be dreaming of tearing up the skies as I do it!
reefboy is offline Find More Posts by reefboy
Old Sep 10, 2007, 08:43 AM
Certified Riteaholic
San Marcos, CA.
Joined Oct 2003
649 Posts
[QUOTE=reefboy
Joekoz, your shirts are a hit. There were at least 3 of wearing the shirt. You working on the next shirt design and order?
[/QUOTE]

Guess I should prolly get after it! I'll start working on it while I'm home rehabbing in the next few weeks.
joekoz is offline Find More Posts by joekoz
Old Sep 10, 2007, 11:32 AM
I B Chargin'
Arizona
Joined Aug 2003
1,525 Posts
The computers were broken at the last 2 motels I've stayed at and now I'm sitting at the computer at Ramada Inn Bakersfield 5 feet from the front desk: problem, I'm staying at Day's Inn Gotta bang out a quick note before I they figure out I'm pirating their computer. THAT WAS THE PERFECT RITEWING FLY-IN,!! In my wildest dreams, I couldn't have planned a better trip!! I hear footsteps and just had my coffee. ........Thanks Adam, Dario and Crew.......Talk to you soon!! Chris....your spirit was there!!
Charger is offline Find More Posts by Charger
Old Sep 10, 2007, 10:13 PM
Purples a fruit
United States, CA, Walnut Creek
Joined Aug 2006
1,283 Posts
no thanks is needed. infact we have thanked you and still owe.

this all happened because of you Terry. so no one would have a big fat grin, we wouldn't have met the bay area guys. thanks for the new moves and the balance connectors, they will work perfectly.

so far Terry, you and me are the closest in flight style.
so with that said and plenty more to yap about.

thank you.
punkrockd is offline Find More Posts by punkrockd
Old Sep 11, 2007, 07:26 PM
I B Chargin'
Arizona
Joined Aug 2003
1,525 Posts
I just got back to Phoenix!! Thought I'd break it up into three days to take it easy on my back. The trip was Perfect and totally worth the time......Thanks every one!! Since this thread is cooling off......I'm just going to post some stuff from my perspective in a few posts......I have a few great pictures to post too.
Old Sep 11, 2007, 07:36 PM
The other son of Daedalus
Sacramento, CA
Joined Nov 2004
1,136 Posts
You are the MAN, Terry. And, it would seem, something of an accomplished no tell motel pirate.
memyselfandI is offline Find More Posts by memyselfandI
Old Sep 11, 2007, 07:46 PM
I B Chargin'
Arizona
Joined Aug 2003
1,525 Posts
The Dream

It's Friday night......you've just got back from the Ritewing labs. Your old TL 50 is flying great. You've just commissioned CK to build you a new one. You just picked up a new Demon core you're going to run 6s on and Chris has told you all about the new TL 40 Slice.......so you pick on of those up too. Your home cruzin through the Ritewing threads getting ideas for your builds, and you realize......there are a heck of a lot of Ritewingers, some old friends and possibly some new ones, in Central California!! What if you blocked off a week a few months from now, loaded up the truck with your 4 RW's and headed up there to get together with those guys to see their planes and rip up the sky for a week end......Just Do It!!!
Old Sep 11, 2007, 08:34 PM
USA, CA, Sunnyvale
Joined Nov 2006
1,261 Posts
Terry,
It was fun to be a part your dream! I wish we could have all flown together for a few days in a row! I think CK needs to be in your next dream as well.

-Scott
Old Sep 11, 2007, 08:39 PM
Mum is the word!
Joined Jun 2003
6,793 Posts
Terry lets go back!
ck
klique is offline Find More Posts by klique
Old Sep 11, 2007, 09:26 PM
I B Chargin'
Arizona
Joined Aug 2003
1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefboy
Terry,
It was fun to be a part your dream! I wish we could have all flown together for a few days in a row! I think CK needs to be in your next dream as well.

-Scott
Scott........you came up with the key ingredient for the trip.......a place to fly!! Everybody else didn't really feel good about untold numbers of screaming Ritewingers in their neighborhood..........but you said it was OK to fly at your place and that was good enough for me!! I'll bet is was noisier than you thought it would be........we sure did attract up a crowd!! Great meeting you and your brother Eric........your wife, kids.......mother in law??? and others Thought that family birthday party was going to seal your fate......but being resourceful.........you just brought them all to the field!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klique
Terry lets go back!
ck
The car is still packed ..........maybe when I get my cell phone bill paid off Hope you had fun in Kansas
Last edited by Charger; Sep 11, 2007 at 09:42 PM.
Old Sep 11, 2007, 10:11 PM
resU deretsigeR
Dublin Ca
Joined Aug 2004
7,787 Posts
Im going to try to post more vid from this weekend i have a great section where adam is trying to kill 2 corns.... with a TL60 goes to show just how agile it is....

Oh and just so everyone know He was flying his 60 with the same pack while mot of use were going through 2..
PaulVi is offline Find More Posts by PaulVi
Old Sep 11, 2007, 10:45 PM
USA, CA, Sunnyvale
Joined Nov 2006
1,261 Posts
Paul,
Shoot me your address and I can send you a DVD with raw footage as well. I think Eric got quite a bit of video of the 3 of them trying to kill each other.
I also have footage of the 1st flight of all of us. It isn't as good as the 2nd run. I will work on that video next.