4,140 Posts
More pics, finally let me upload....
Atom1025 is offline Find More Posts by Atom1025
Old Jun 29, 2008, 12:25 AM
I B Chargin'
Arizona
Joined Aug 2003
1,525 Posts
Twilker's............you are a genuine Slacker!!.........I know you're probably really snowed, but it sure would be nice to see you again. I could hook you up with a plane to fly and stuff, if that is an issue at all.

Danno and his buds are Really hard workers. What an effort to do what they've done in such a short time!! They are pretty good at flying too!! Great meeting you guys and Really look forward to the Big event tomorrow!!

I just finished charging and balancing my batts from todays flights. Ready for tomorrow

VERY nice weather today. Light cool breeze.........great flying!!!, no damage.........Let it all hang out tomorrow Thanks for the hospitality!!

Adam's really bustin some moves.....He's a true pillar of the RiteWing Nation!!
Charger is offline Find More Posts by Charger
Old Jun 29, 2008, 12:32 AM
Huh?! well waddayouknow!?
Slackramento ,CA
Joined Jul 2006
1,420 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger
Twilker's............you are a genuine Slacker!!.........I know you're probably really snowed, but it sure would be nice to see you again. I could hook you up with a plane to fly and stuff, if that is an issue at all.

Danno and his buds are Really hard workers. What an effort to do what they've done in such a short time!! They are pretty good at flying too!! Great meeting you guys and Really look forward to the Big event tomorrow!!

I just finished charging and balancing my batts from todays flights. Ready for tomorrow

VERY nice weather today. Light cool breeze.........great flying!!!, no damage.........Let it all hang out tomorrow Thanks for the hospitality!!

Adam's really bustin some moves.....He's a true pillar of the RiteWing Nation!!
Terry,We are all very exited to see more of the same tommorow.Your machines are very nice,and I enjoyed the smooth chaos that your flying style resembles.
Atom ,solid as usual ,and thanks for the dl'ing the pics.
See yall out there in the morn'
Danno
Danjuan is offline Find More Posts by Danjuan
Old Jun 29, 2008, 01:02 AM
Mum is the word!
Joined Jun 2003
6,785 Posts
Hey guys have fun tomorrow the Riteway.
Terry thnx for headn up and representing the Az chapter, wish I wuz there w you guys.

Make tons of noise and be safe
ck
klique is offline Find More Posts by klique
Old Jun 29, 2008, 08:25 AM
Livermore, CA
Joined Jan 2007
919 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger
Hey Terry, really I am bummin' big time! all I really needed was one more day.

Have a great time guys. I'll get the download from Scott later in the week.

tim
twilkers is offline Find More Posts by twilkers
Old Jun 29, 2008, 07:40 PM
Fly me to the moon...
Sacramento
Joined Jun 2005
4,140 Posts
What a day! Had a blast guys! I am whooped!!!

Some killer videos are coming!

Adam!
Atom1025 is offline Find More Posts by Atom1025
Old Jun 29, 2008, 08:51 PM
Sacs Newest Aviation Club
Sacramento
Joined Apr 2008
42 Posts
Lets see if I can make this work. I have created a small slide show of the pics I was able to get today. I'm not all that into the flying thing, but I have to say it was great watching you guys in action today. I loved the "All up" flys.

Hope to do it again in the future.

Bri

For now I am beat, and am getting off of here. Sunburnt and heat drained, but I believe good times were had by all!!

If the link below doesn't work, email me at info4nac@yahoo.com and I can email it to you. If I have your email address already you probably already got the email. I tried it and it works but it takes it an unusually long time to load.

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a673...784f413d3d0d0a
NAC.Sacramento is offline Find More Posts by NAC.Sacramento
Last edited by NAC.Sacramento; Jun 29, 2008 at 08:58 PM.
Old Jun 29, 2008, 09:50 PM
resU deretsigeR
Dublin Ca
Joined Aug 2004
7,787 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkers
Hey Terry, really I am bummin' big time! all I really needed was one more day.

Have a great time guys. I'll get the download from Scott later in the week.

tim
Tim i hate it when life gets in the way of fun.. You were truly missed...

Hope to be able to fly with you again.. maybe if i join one of those Livermore clubs we can hook up
PaulVi is offline Find More Posts by PaulVi
Old Jun 29, 2008, 09:51 PM
resU deretsigeR
Dublin Ca
Joined Aug 2004
7,787 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAC.Sacramento
Lets see if I can make this work. I have created a small slide show of the pics I was able to get today. I'm not all that into the flying thing, but I have to say it was great watching you guys in action today. I loved the "All up" flys.

Hope to do it again in the future.

Bri

For now I am beat, and am getting off of here. Sunburnt and heat drained, but I believe good times were had by all!!

If the link below doesn't work, email me at info4nac@yahoo.com and I can email it to you. If I have your email address already you probably already got the email. I tried it and it works but it takes it an unusually long time to load.

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a673...784f413d3d0d0a
Thank you that was fantastic.. Ya im out of here for some food and water and a hug from my wife...
Old Jun 29, 2008, 10:15 PM
The Original Slacker
Bristol, TN
Joined Apr 2005
768 Posts
Look'n good!

Darn that looked fun! I cant believe I dont live in Reno anymore. Maybe I can get some of the East Tennessee guys to meet up and fly a few wings. There are supposed to be a few of us wing guys here near me. I'm the only RiteWing guy I think but it would still be fun. Trying to sell these guys on the whole RW experience thing. Maybe, just maybe I can get some of these EPP guys to build them Rite, fast and stable.

I miss the west. Had a good time with Paul when he came to Reno that weekend. Good video of mine flying too, thanks again...

-Dave
Pezzer is offline Find More Posts by Pezzer
Old Jun 29, 2008, 11:03 PM
All fly now...
Elk Grove, CA
Joined Dec 2007
375 Posts
That was some crazy fun!! I thought it would be hard to beet last years meet and fly, but we pulled off the best flying to date. I can hardly wait to see the video as soon as I finish packing my truck for work tomorrow.

Special thanks to Danno and Bri for all your hard work for us "Slackers"

-eric
fishRfly is offline Find More Posts by fishRfly
Old Jun 30, 2008, 12:28 AM
All fly now...
Elk Grove, CA
Joined Dec 2007
375 Posts
YESSSS!!! Just watched some of the video. Even through the haze of smoke you can catch the reaction of Danno, a first time Ritewinger in a group of 6 no less. I will do my best to get that portion of the video posted in the next couple days. For me at least, watching Danno, I saw the terror and excitement in his face that I felt my first time.

Once again WHAT A DAY!

Paul, I will try to get the raw video in it's entirety on a couple DVDs and mailed to you. Between my tripod video and your hand-held vid, we should be able to come up with something really cool for slackmaster Klique.

good night,
-eric
fishRfly is offline Find More Posts by fishRfly
Old Jun 30, 2008, 12:53 AM
I B Chargin'
Arizona
Joined Aug 2003
1,525 Posts
Made it to Salinas.........got the chargers blazing, so I thought I'd check the thread.
That was great Everybody REALLY improved their skilz in the last year. Last time it seemed like we were happy just getting all the planes up in the air at the same time. This time it was fun seeing how tight a pack we could all get, racing around in big circles. Some of the more devious pilots tried to see if they could do that............REAL low That NEVER got old!!

Last year, it was the wing and a prayer tour. Didn't know anybody, didn't know where we were going to fly, and didn't know where I was going to stay Seeing it all work was a miracle!!

This time it was an event!! Danno and crew were amazing!! There was a crowd and all the comforts of home. That BarBque was awesome. Every thing imaginable...........Great time

Thanks to Paul, Scott, Eric, and the "The Rock" Adam!! for showing up and helping to rip up the air!!

I'll post some pics when I really get home, next weekend, or sooner if I get the oppertunity.
Charger is offline Find More Posts by Charger
Old Jun 30, 2008, 12:59 AM
resU deretsigeR
Dublin Ca
Joined Aug 2004
7,787 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishRfly

Paul, I will try to get the raw video in it's entirety on a couple DVDs and mailed to you. Between my tripod video and your hand-held vid, we should be able to come up with something really cool for slackmaster Klique.

good night,
-eric
Sweet.. Thank Buddy.. Im still smilling even know the back of my leggs look like tomatos

Should have follow suit with you guys and put it on in the morning