HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 06, 2007, 01:30 PM
RC4Life not just 4 xmas
southampton uk
Joined Jun 2006
4,987 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdaveq
whats an LGV license? I actually have my commercial pilots license with a multi engine and instrument rating

Large Goods Vehicle (lorry) not a plane
p4ddy is offline Find More Posts by p4ddy
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2007, 07:45 PM
Portland, OR US
Joined Aug 2005
992 Posts
Hehe...good old song. Very overplayed in clubs and mixes when it came out 6-7 years ago. Time went fast
cat5 is offline Find More Posts by cat5
Old Sep 06, 2007, 08:21 PM
Digitally modulated
Florida
Joined Jan 2007
397 Posts
Excellent video, I've been thinking about doing something like this myself. Thanks for the inspiration
Neil_J is offline Find More Posts by Neil_J
Old Sep 06, 2007, 11:00 PM
PAS
California, USA
Joined Sep 2000
69 Posts
Dave,
Very Nice! The music and flying go well together. How long have you been flying Helis?
-Paul
PAS is offline Find More Posts by PAS
Old Sep 07, 2007, 12:29 AM
I'd rather be flying...
New York City
Joined May 2005
1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAS
Dave,
Very Nice! The music and flying go well together. How long have you been flying Helis?
-Paul
hey.. i ve bene flying rc helis for 2-3 years now. been flying real planes for about 7 years, and i flew a real heli once and i mean i had all the controls. i even hovered it! YEA BABY! the flight instructor almost died he was like... you sure you never done this before.. i was like well... not in a real on HAAHA!

i have a friend who is a pro photographer, and me being a pilot, we are about to embark on a journey to start a small company proving arial cinematography and photography. NO NOT with a TREX we are getting something about 10 times bigger and a pro ball looking type of camera mount in HD. when we get our first video maybe in a few months i will post it. but tom we plan to shoot some video at a closed airport and over the ocean beach with the trex. will post in about a week or so...
djdaveq is offline Find More Posts by djdaveq
Old Sep 07, 2007, 12:29 AM
I'd rather be flying...
New York City
Joined May 2005
1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil_J
Excellent video, I've been thinking about doing something like this myself. Thanks for the inspiration
please do it and pm me id love to see it!
Old Sep 21, 2007, 09:05 AM
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Mar 2007
1,237 Posts
Your setup inspired me... I'm about to attempt a very similar setup with a Cannon SD1000. A little lighter and smaller with 640 x 480 video. I can't remember if it has a tripod mount or not... hopefully it does, to make mounting it to the battery tray easier.
hurleybt is offline Find More Posts by hurleybt
Old Sep 21, 2007, 09:46 AM
I'd rather be flying...
New York City
Joined May 2005
1,129 Posts
yes it will be super easy to put on and off just dont over tighten it or it will break, happened to my friend say bye bye camera!
Old Sep 21, 2007, 10:17 AM
Heli Headcase
Cliffside Park, NJ
Joined May 2003
2,551 Posts
great job man i liked all the different landscapes being mixed in together. Gave it a nice effect. I would kill to have some of those flying spots. I have to fight with soccer parents all the time to fly at the fields around here. Those people are scary.
Orion_V is offline Find More Posts by Orion_V