SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by isvana, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 04, 2007, 07:17 PM
Random Flier
Oxford (UK) and Mtn View CA (USA)
Joined Nov 2002
1,409 Posts
Discussion
Fleet (6): Multiplex Easyglider

This is my 1st Multiplex plane, and it is a very simple build (except the battery compartment needed extending for my 3S LiPos, the rear balance ball bearing was a mistake, and the aileron covers were too proud of the wing underside).

The plane is pretty much stock (ie stock GB and 400 motor). I used a separate BEC as this plane uses 4 servos. One very nice touch is that the original box can be used for storage (with the tail sticking out the end).

Flying requires a somewhat different style vs other aileron planes, with a requirement to use rudder for good turns. The maiden was wrong because I did not pay too much attention to CoG (and no it won't fly with the stock ball bearing and LiPos way back in the battery comparment). More fool me. De-balled and balanced, it went very nicely on the 2nd maiden, except maybe it was a tad too windy for comfortable flight. But at least that meant a 2 feet landing run!

Thread(s):
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=556040
Review:
http://www.plawner.net/4/easyglider/
isvana is offline Find More Posts by isvana
to remove ads between posts