SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Evil_Merlin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 02, 2007, 08:35 PM
Crash-a-holic
Medford, MA, United States
Joined Sep 2004
235 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
NIB JHH F-86 full kit with engine, fan & extras

OK, I hate to do this but my build list for my prop jobs just doesn't have enough space in it to do a blowtorch.

I'm offering up the following:

1.) Jet Hangar Hobbies F-86 full kit, including wood & full plans.

2.) Extra set of wings (foam cores) including wood to build them

3.) Full retracts (Rhomair's) including scale JHH mains and Robart P-51 oleo all tubing, valves and small air canister.

4.) Brand new, never been run, K&B 7.5CC ducted fan motor, square carb (the good one).

5.) K&B tuned pipe adapter for the 7.5CC

6.) Turbrax I fan unit for the 7.55CC K&B, brand new

7.) Just about everything needed to build the kit, hinges, two fuel tanks, control rods, connectors, wires etc. etc, with the exception of the main wheels.

About all you would need to finish this kit is glue, two main wheels, your radio gear and of course, finishing materials (I'd glass the wings and tail units).

What am I looking for? $1000 bucks & shipping costs (around $55, its a BIG box), this is about 500 less than you can get it from JHH today.

I will also take the following in trade:

1.) Any full (not started) Meister-Scale kit of the Zero, Bf109 (102") or FW 190A. When I say full I mean plans, full wood, canopy, cowling and fibre or plastic details. Does not need to include retracts.

2.) A full PCM Yak kit with spinner

3.) Full PCM Bf 109 kit (I'll throw in $200 cash)

4.) KMP Typhoon (with retracts)

5.) A set of Sierra Precision FW 190 gear (1/4th scale) with tail retract. Must be new or very close to it and include wheels (for my Meister Scale FW 190D9 kit)

6.) A Balsa USA kit. Fokker DVII or VIII, 1/4th scale, new inbox with engine to power it.

7.) Make me an offer of something I'd build! Russian & German birds are my favourites.
Evil_Merlin is offline Find More Posts by Evil_Merlin
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 05, 2007, 12:22 AM
Crash-a-holic
Medford, MA, United States
Joined Sep 2004
235 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Price Reduction.

$800 and shipping.

No one has anything cool they don't want to trade?
Evil_Merlin is offline Find More Posts by Evil_Merlin
Closed Thread