HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Vintauri, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 10:01 PM
MN WATTS Master
United States, MN, Mankato
Joined Jul 2003
7,378 Posts
Discussion
It's raining so I've been in the workshop

Well we're in the middle of some of the worst rain in years here in southern MN. There is no chance at flying this weekend so I'm stuck indoors to work on some projects.

So the Mig got some servos and paint and is waiting for a motor. I'm winding a VL kit for it and am just waiting on some different wire to get the right wind. I hope to have it ready by the coming weekend.

The SE5 also went to the paint booth for a coat of Matte Finish in a can. The results are great and give it more of a fabric look then the glossy monokote look. I can't wait to get some in air pics of Snoopy now.

Hopefully the rain stops before I have to break out the big projects like the K&A F-86 or the Scorpio warbirds.

Steve
Vintauri is offline Find More Posts by Vintauri
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2007, 06:55 AM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,647 Posts
Hi, Where did you get the Snoopy figure? I need one for my Fokker DVII... to depict, Snoopy's lesser known cousin. Thanks!
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine
Old Aug 20, 2007, 08:06 AM
MN WATTS Master
Joined Jul 2003
7,378 Posts
Searched E-bay for about a week till this one popped up.

Would Snoopy's lesser known cousin be the Black Beagle?

Steve
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 20, 2007, 12:10 PM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,647 Posts
Why yes..it would...
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine
Old Aug 26, 2007, 04:31 PM
DELTAS RULE
tehachapi, CA
Joined Jan 2006
21,998 Posts
mig looks familiar...
corsair nut is online now Find More Posts by corsair nut
Old Aug 26, 2007, 04:42 PM
MN WATTS Master
Joined Jul 2003
7,378 Posts
Nah totally different I'll post some pics of it as it sits now almost finished. I have the Chinese markings on mine.

But yeah there were only about 5 different schemes for these things with minor variations.

Steve
RCG Plus Member