HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Danny Troy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 10:02 AM
Westchester County, NY, USA
Joined Jun 2000
2,443 Posts
Help!
Looking for a rare Thermax thermal cut-off device

Hopefully more people will see the photo and maybe someone will have one or two of these stashed away in the spare parts bin.

I posted in the Batteries and Chargers forum but didn't get any responses.

Anyway, I need two of these for charging electric bicycle batteries. The type shown is the automatic type, that resets the charger after the pack has cooled a few degrees. I have two of these, and unfortunately I need the other type, with the manual push button. With that type, when the battery reaches 124F the charger is disconnected and requires pushing a button on top the device to reset.

If you're interested we talked about this and other similar devices in this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75273

Thanks,
Danny
Danny Troy is offline Find More Posts by Danny Troy
to remove ads between posts