SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 06, 2001, 06:08 AM
jk
Huntington Beach, CA
Joined Apr 2001
1,281 Posts
one-way bearing for hornet

this is another version of making a one-way (autorotation) bearing for the hornet. although it doesn't really autorotate (it's fixed pitch)it does seem to smooth out the throttle, especially when letting up on the power.

Nath, on the piccolo BBS developed this mod for the piccolo and i simply adapted it to my hornet. it doesn't require any special tools, but you do have to modify the main gear to accept the bearing housing. You'll also need a steel main shaft, but Nath supplies one in his kit-you just have to shorten it's length for use in the hornet.

you can view some pics, where to get the parts, and instructions on how to do it on my website here:
Hornet One-Way

johnk

jk is offline Find More Posts by jk
to remove ads between posts