|Aug 14, 2007, 03:37 PM|
Traxxas Emaxx "Almost" RTR Package
Hello. I have for sale an adult owned, cared for and operated Traxxas Emaxx with many upgrades and additions. Selling as an "Almost" Ready To Run package....all you need to complete the package is a Nimh charger...everything else is provided and then some.
You can see pictures of the truck and accessories here:
- Emaxx 4x4 monster truck as pictured. In good clean shape....mechanically works perfect. Has some cosmetic flaws like typical scratches/scrapes on the undercairage, suspension arms and bumpers from normal use. The head of some screws on the undercarriage have been worn down over time but still can be loosened with a little effort and care. Rear shock tower is "slightly" bent towards the motors, but does not effect performance in anyway nor mounting of the body. One of the four rear bumper mounts has broken but still is functional and looks and mounts fine. All parts broken over the years have been replaced with Traxxas parts. This truck has been cared for and loved but has not been used for 7 months so it most go....needs to be driven by someone who can enjoy it all over again.
- Deans plugs installed on truck
- assorted motor pinion gears will be included (16T, 18T, 20T)
- Heatsinks for the motors and battery strap downs
- Traxxas aluminnum transmission skid plate installed
- Traxxas aftermarket aluminum cooling fin motor mount plate installed
- Gorilla Maxx first generation racing shock towers gives infanite ride height combinations
- RMP bulkhead supports installed front and back
- RMP turnbuckles with oversized bearings installed on all four corners
- JR3 FM Synthesized RX and TX already installed in truck (no crystals needed just turn the dial in seconds to change you channel) (Multiple model memory)
- Rechargeable battery and charger for the JR3
- Brand new Proline Desert Rat body, custom painted metallic blue with inside mounted flame decal stickers giving that custom paint look. Body is in perfect condition never used.
- 2 other basher bodies included (1 original silver Emaxx body in poor but usable shape...and 1 S-Maxx body in poor but usable shape
- 4 stock Emaxx tires and rims (dyed black) in poor cosmetic but usable shape...perfect for bashing or street use.
- 4 almost new Sportraxx tires mounted on almost new Sportraxx rims in great shape (see pictures). Great for racing or running in the dirt.
- not pictures but includes RC Screws replacement fastener set for the entire truck
- includes 6 7-cell battery packs with deans installed (4 GP3300's and 2 GP 3700) (have not been used for 7 months will need to be recharged and ran a few times to cycle back...but were outstanding when the truck was last used in January 2007)
- includes 4 6-cell GP3300 battery packs with deans installed (have not been used for 7 months will need to be recharged and ran a few times to cycle back ....but were outstanding when the truck was last used in January 2007)
- newer Traxxas Big Bore Shocks just refilled with 80 wt oil and finished off with stiffer shock springs mounted
- Aftermarker (forget the name of the company) assorted shock spring selection to fine tune suspension setup
- Mega high torque metal gear steering servo installed Hitec 545MG (will need to verify this is the # I am working off of memory) for improved steering response
- Kimbrough 124 servo saver installed for extra turning strength and protection
- assorted driveshafts, suspension arms, suspension pins, ring and pinon gear, bulkhead spare parts, etc.....some still in new bags never opened....some new but out of the bag
- shock oil of various weights will be included as well
- various tools that came with the truck will be provided in addition to the original instructions manual
As you can see alot of time and money have gone into this truck over the past 4 years....its has been amazing but time to move on. This is a great package.....I have sellers feedback on UltimateRC.com, RCGroups.com and Traxxas.com under "slamson00" for your review.
I am asking $495 which includs shipping for the whole package shipped to your door in the continental US via either Fed Ex or USPS. I will accept paypal, cashiers check or money order.....but of course would have to wait for the cashiers check or money order to clear before I could ship. Item will be packaged safely in an appropriate box for shipping. Once received all you will have to do is charge the batteries and drive.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Thanks for looking
Last edited by slamson00; Aug 14, 2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: correcting feedback info
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Traxxas Emaxx Batteries||spy0o7||Life, The Universe, and Politics||4||Oct 22, 2009 08:15 AM|
|FS: Traxxas Emaxx||kepople||Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W)||8||Nov 30, 2003 05:36 AM|
|For Sale Traxxas EMAXX||sschults||Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W)||3||Oct 29, 2003 08:49 PM|
|FT- Traxxas Emaxx RTR for E-Flight stuff||kepople||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Aug 23, 2002 10:14 AM|
|FS or Trade Traxxas EMaxx...||kepople||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Jan 03, 2002 11:32 PM|