HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Oct 06, 2011, 04:14 PM
Resident Skeptican
Barak1001's Avatar
USA, AL, Hanceville
Joined May 2008
4,323 Posts
That's $40 for a 3in1. You still have to buy a $20 receiver to go with it for a total of $60.
Barak1001 is offline Find More Posts by Barak1001
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2011, 04:27 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
Chap1012's Avatar
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,944 Posts
Is this the 4in1 you are referring too?
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...rodID=EFLH1024

If it is, it does seem logical. Servos and motors need to be plugged into it.

Hey, it's tough trying to climb out of this 72mhz thing

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 06, 2011, 04:45 PM
Resident Skeptican
Barak1001's Avatar
USA, AL, Hanceville
Joined May 2008
4,323 Posts
Yes that's a 4in1, but you can find them cheaper on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trkp...&_sop=15&_sc=1

http://doublettrc.com/Eflite-EFLH102...-P2200873.aspx
Barak1001 is offline Find More Posts by Barak1001
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 06, 2011, 08:54 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
Chap1012's Avatar
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barak1001 View Post
Can I safely assume the binding plug comes with these particular units (EFLH1024)? Thanks.

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 06, 2011, 08:58 PM
Resident Skeptican
Barak1001's Avatar
USA, AL, Hanceville
Joined May 2008
4,323 Posts
All a binding plug does is connect the two outer wires. Even if it doesn't come with a plug you can make one yourself out of any old servo.
Barak1001 is offline Find More Posts by Barak1001
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 06, 2011, 09:34 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
Chap1012's Avatar
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barak1001 View Post
All a binding plug does is connect the two outer wires. Even if it doesn't come with a plug you can make one yourself out of any old servo.
That I have. Thanks for your help T, much appreciated

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2011, 01:06 AM
Registered User
United States, PA, Reading
Joined Mar 2009
482 Posts
I gotta say that it's cool there's still interest in the V-4. I recently dusted mine off after almost a year on the shelf. Needs new shafts,gears.Flew but pretty "gritty".Everyone wants the new stuff(me included);but I'm definately going to refurbish the beast and get it back in the air where it belongs.
tippytoe is offline Find More Posts by tippytoe
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2011, 11:44 AM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
Chap1012's Avatar
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippytoe View Post
I gotta say that it's cool there's still interest in the V-4. I recently dusted mine off after almost a year on the shelf. Needs new shafts,gears.Flew but pretty "gritty".Everyone wants the new stuff(me included);but I'm definately going to refurbish the beast and get it back in the air where it belongs.
When I receive (having a prob with vendor already) my new 2.4g 4in1 I'll be getting rid of all my 72mhz stuff including a brand new 72mhz 4in1, TX and a whole bunch of stock items. I know some people like to keep their V4 completely stock. My V4 resembles nothing like a stocker

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2011, 11:54 AM
Fly em if ya got em.
leethetreeguy's Avatar
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,630 Posts
Mike, are you buying a brand new eflight 4in1? You da man. ahahaha. Happy Flyin buddy. Lee
leethetreeguy is online now Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2011, 12:06 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
Chap1012's Avatar
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy View Post
Mike, are you buying a brand new eflight 4in1? You da man. ahahaha. Happy Flyin buddy. Lee
Pretty sure it's new Lee. It's the link T gave me: Darn link won't come up. It's the second vendor listed in T's post.

It's actually the cheapest one I could find also. The vendor is having a problem with accepting paypal at the moment. It came to $52 S&H which isn't too bad so, I have dibs on one and there's one left. I'm quite excited to get this puppy into my V4 and watch her scream around my yard I just hope this guy straightens out his paypal thing soon

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Last edited by Chap1012; Oct 07, 2011 at 12:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2011, 12:20 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
leethetreeguy's Avatar
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,630 Posts
That is a good price. And a good price on the bricks for the mcx too. Shame about his paypal though. I never had a problem with pp myself. As far as a bind plug goes. I used a piece of wire or something to do it the first time. Like T said, it is easy peasy. Lee
leethetreeguy is online now Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2011, 12:22 PM
Resident Skeptican
Barak1001's Avatar
USA, AL, Hanceville
Joined May 2008
4,323 Posts
Mike,

If he can't accept paypal through his site tell him to send you an invoice through paypal. Just make sure that he doesn't send you an invoice for "services". Make sure the invoice says that it's for "Merchandise".

Any purchase on paypal for merchandise gets buyer protection and is charged a fee. Transfers of money for "services" don't have buy protection and aren't charged a fee. Scam artists will invoice you for "services" then not send you anything.
Barak1001 is offline Find More Posts by Barak1001
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2011, 12:44 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
Chap1012's Avatar
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barak1001 View Post
Mike,

If he can't accept paypal through his site tell him to send you an invoice through paypal. Just make sure that he doesn't send you an invoice for "services". Make sure the invoice says that it's for "Merchandise".

Any purchase on paypal for merchandise gets buyer protection and is charged a fee. Transfers of money for "services" don't have buy protection and aren't charged a fee. Scam artists will invoice you for "services" then not send you anything.
I got a confirmation from him. Shipping address, price, order number etc. Then I got an email from him. Paypal has nothing showing on it as of right now.
Here's his email:
doublettrc@gmail.com to me
show details 12:21 AM (13 hours ago)
This message may not have been sent by: doublettrc@gmail.com Learn more Report phishing
Hi Patricia. I thank you for your order of the E-Flite 1024 control unit. I am experiencing technical issues with my payment options today and I will make an attempt to send you an invoice so you can make electronic payment tomorrow sometime. Sorry about this slight inconvienence and I appreciate your business. I will contact you as soon as my payment service is up and running again. Ted.


Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2011, 02:12 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Buzz's Avatar
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
11,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post
I got a confirmation from him. Shipping address, price, order number etc. Then I got an email from him. Paypal has nothing showing on it as of right now.
Here's his email:
doublettrc@gmail.com to me
show details 12:21 AM (13 hours ago)
This message may not have been sent by: doublettrc@gmail.com Learn more Report phishing
Hi Patricia. I thank you for your order of the E-Flite 1024 control unit. I am experiencing technical issues with my payment options today and I will make an attempt to send you an invoice so you can make electronic payment tomorrow sometime. Sorry about this slight inconvienence and I appreciate your business. I will contact you as soon as my payment service is up and running again. Ted.


Mike.
Are we going to have to start calling you "Patricia" now?
Buzz is online now Find More Posts by Buzz
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2011, 02:18 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
leethetreeguy's Avatar
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,630 Posts
Ahahahahahaha, good one there. He gotcha Mike. hahahaha
leethetreeguy is online now Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Lama parts. Xtreme tial/blades/etc. GFBurke Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 3 Feb 14, 2007 04:58 PM
Found WANTED: CORONA PARTS , NEW, USED, UPGRADES, etc... setting up for Nephew kookboy Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 5 Jan 07, 2007 01:26 AM