SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by 300Spartans, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 06:26 PM
USA
Joined Oct 2006
277 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Sold
Blade CX-2 with upgrades

This is a E-flite Blade CX2 which has all the original manufacture items which include: the box, manual, CD, transmitter w/bind plug, AC wall charger, DC balance charger, 7.4V 800mah Li-po battery, and screwdriver.

The following is a list of all the upgrades:

1 aluminum motor heatsink (new installed)

1 aluminum upper head w/inner shaft (new installed)

1 aluminum lower head (new installed)

1 aluminum upper bearing holder w/bearing (new installed)

1 aluminum swashplate (new installed)

1 Carbonfiber tailboom upgrade (new installed from BOOMTOWN HOBBIES )

1 extra battery

1 extra set of top blades

1 extra set of lower blades

1 training gear set (new)

I am ready to upgrade from beginner helis to something a little bit more nimble and better wind handling.

This heli has a slight toilet bowl effect. I tried switching the other new set of blades and it did not fix the toilet bowl effect. I wont tinker with it anymore to fix that problem. The training gear has never been used. No more than 15 flights on it. No major crashes. Very small scratches on one set of blades. Plastic tailfin broken on one part.

I paid over $275 for this heli and it has 2 hours of flight time more or less.

$180 shipped or best offer (USA Only)
300Spartans is offline Find More Posts by 300Spartans
Last edited by 300Spartans; Aug 22, 2007 at 02:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 22, 2007, 02:37 PM
USA
Joined Oct 2006
277 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
price reduced
300Spartans is offline Find More Posts by 300Spartans
Closed Thread