HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 12, 2007, 09:46 PM
Knoxville, tn
Joined Jun 2006
20 Posts
Discussion
Electric flyers in or near Knoxville TN

I'm mostly an electric flyer who just moved to Knoxville TN.

I'm looking for someone in the area who is big into electric flight. Both clubs i've been to around here seem to be mostly IC. Thats cool and I fly my glow plane with them but It'd be really nice to find someone who's into electrics in the area to fly with. All but one of my planes are electric, it's where I started and my prefered power source.
rowboat is offline Find More Posts by rowboat
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 13, 2007, 04:25 PM
Knoxville, tn
Joined Jun 2006
20 Posts
Nobody?
Old Aug 13, 2007, 05:11 PM
Joined Jan 2006
27 Posts
Hey rowboat, welcome to Knoxville!

I'm pretty much a newbie - only been flying for about a year - but I'm all electric and I'd be willing to meet up. I haven't been doing too much flying recently so I'm actually pretty anxious to get out there again. I've got a Slow Stick, an Ultrafly PC-9 that's too hot for me right now, and a SmoothE that's still waiting for her maiden. Shoot me an email if you want to go flying sometime.
mmdudek is offline Find More Posts by mmdudek
Old Aug 13, 2007, 07:18 PM
Knoxville, tn
Joined Jun 2006
20 Posts
Awesome, pm sent