HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 11, 2007, 11:15 PM
Joined May 2007
6 Posts
Discussion
electric glider Passer X.

Goodday

I am interested in getting from the Revolution shop ebay, the Passer x 1.8 metre span electric glider with the outrunner brushless suggested. However I would like to hear from anyone who has purchased one regarding its strength and flight character.

Thanks
tardis is offline Find More Posts by tardis
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2007, 02:39 PM
Nanaimo
Joined Jul 2004
38 Posts
I just got one. looks floaty I put a Mini AC w/6.4-1 I have to get the servos in and it is ready
Ray
Ray Ray is offline Find More Posts by Ray Ray
Old Aug 13, 2007, 05:14 AM
Joined May 2007
6 Posts
Thanks Ray Ray

Please let me know how you get on flying it. My hesitation in buying one is that I think it may be a bit too fragile, ie an eggshell fuselarge that cracks up very easy. But that may be just my predudice as an old builder who overbuilds everthing.!!
Old Aug 14, 2007, 02:12 AM
We come in peace.
Canada, BC, Penticton
Joined Feb 2003
1,760 Posts
Tardis,
I just left ray ray's place and the fuselage on that passer is strong. If anything, it's overbuilt. Very strong and light.

Ron.
Synth is offline Find More Posts by Synth
Old Aug 16, 2007, 10:29 AM
Nanaimo
Joined Jul 2004
38 Posts
The Passer flew great last night I put the CG at 4.5 CM . mounted the servos in the tail it needed the tail weight. did not have to trim a thing. The passer is alot of plane for the money.
Ray Ray
Ray Ray is offline Find More Posts by Ray Ray
Old Aug 18, 2007, 04:59 PM
Joined May 2007
6 Posts
Thanks Ray Ray
I have found your comments most usefull, I shall order a Passer x. What is the landing speed like with that Thin wing section? . The Passer should be aerobatic, is it?

G'day James
Old Aug 19, 2007, 04:34 AM
QPower 18650
Sunshine Coast
Joined Jun 2006
1,495 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/3Ch-RC-EP-1-6...QQcmdZViewItem

Just ordered one of these for belting around the local park. 3-5 hockey fields side by side, with a nice cricket pitch, aka runway, in the middle.

Mate of mine had the PTERO X and was very happy with the build quality. Predictably the radio was garbage, but I'm gonna run my dx7 on it. Be here in a week or so. Looking forward to it.
madhun1 is offline Find More Posts by madhun1