Proud to eat Kraut ;-)
Germany
Joined Dec 2003
5,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSAN
Dear Mr.Andrews,

thnak you.

you have so many questions,i think i can't answer all,sorry.
Well, Meng, I hope you are informed that RC- Enthusiasts do hardly tend to buy a pig in a poke.
When you want to sell, you should

really

provide the information requested by us.
Otherwise, you will hardly be able to get market shares from the RC manufacturers, who supply these informations.
I would never entrust my planes to a technology no information is available about.
Excuses don't sell.

Cheers,

Julez
Julez is offline Find More Posts by Julez
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2007, 12:21 PM
Groundloop World Champion
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Jan 2002
1,176 Posts
Meng,

Any possibility that modules will be made for Sanwa / Airtronics transmitters ??

Old_dude
old_dude is offline Find More Posts by old_dude
Old Aug 09, 2007, 12:46 PM
Inciting Riots
Joined Dec 2006
9,688 Posts
Could adapt most of them to the airtronics radios, I assume they use PPM like all the rest. How big is the Airtronics RF module (if it has one) and how does it connect to the radio?
village_idiot is offline Find More Posts by village_idiot
Old Aug 09, 2007, 09:01 PM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_dude
Meng,

Any possibility that modules will be made for Sanwa / Airtronics transmitters ??

Old_dude
Dear Old_dude,

thank you.

in china, we can see Sanwa Tx,include surface type.not popular. but i don't know who sold or hold the Airtronics Tx .

i see the Sanwa take his own 2.4GHz Tx in exhibition,2 months ago.seems not finished all works,because i see the plastic case which use the old one.maybe it wil come soon.....

depend on the skills we hold,i think we can do the Sanwa/Airtronics 2.4GHz RF Modules.the only problem is the marketting,i think.

best regards,

meng

Http://www.assan.cn
MSN&E-MAIL: sales@assan.cn
ASSAN is offline Find More Posts by ASSAN
Old Aug 09, 2007, 09:09 PM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by village_idiot
Could adapt most of them to the airtronics radios, I assume they use PPM like all the rest. How big is the Airtronics RF module (if it has one) and how does it connect to the radio?

you are right, all PCM style is the manuf own describe, not public and allow the other use it.that is why all compatibility Rx with PPM in FM.

meng

MSN&E-MAIL:sales@assan.cn
Old Aug 09, 2007, 09:25 PM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez
Well, Meng, I hope you are informed that RC- Enthusiasts do hardly tend to buy a pig in a poke.
When you want to sell, you should

really

provide the information requested by us.
Otherwise, you will hardly be able to get market shares from the RC manufacturers, who supply these informations.
I would never entrust my planes to a technology no information is available about.
Excuses don't sell.

Cheers,

Julez
Dear Julez,

thank you.

we try,i think the most important things in R/C kits maker is take the customer a safety, stablity,easy to use products.

advanced or not is not a problem.for example,Futaba's FM Rx, from the tech eye, that is too old.no second manuf want to use this in his Rx producting.but the customers like it,it's so popular, why?

best regards,

meng

MSN&E-MAIL: sales@assan.cn
Old Aug 09, 2007, 11:33 PM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
pics

pics
Old Aug 10, 2007, 12:53 PM
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Jan 2002
1,176 Posts
Meng,

Thank you for the reply. Airtronics (made by Sanwa) surface systems are very popular in the USA. Airtronics air systems have a loyal following of users but Airtronics has done a very poor job of marketing air systems in the past five years. Airtronics is positive shift PPM as is JR.

The Airtronics VISION is and has been a very popular air system in the USA. It is regarded by many as the best sailplane RC system. Airtronics has also made the INFINITY series of air systems; 600A, 660, and 1000. They all use the same plug-in RF module.

Here are some pictures of the VISION RF module detail. The Airtronics 72Mhz RF module measures 63.1mm x 40.5mm x 21.2mm. The last picture is from Xtreme Power Systems and their 2.4Ghz module for Airtronics.

Robert Wright

aka Old_dude
Old Aug 10, 2007, 01:14 PM
Inciting Riots
Joined Dec 2006
9,688 Posts
What about a trainer port version for Airtronics? Not really ideal but then they could realize better market saturation by using the trainer port for other radios like the Futaba 7C. Do the Airtronics radios have a supply voltage on the trainer port? The pulse shift difference could be dealt with automatically inside the micro controller, much like the auto shift receivers that are on the market now.
Old Aug 10, 2007, 01:41 PM
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Jan 2002
1,176 Posts
The Airtronics VISION does NOT have a trainer port..... I'm not certain about the Airtronics INFINITY series.

Old_dude
Old Aug 10, 2007, 10:04 PM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Dear Robert,

thank you for your infomation.

i am serching the details in internet.did you mean SANWA/Airtronics use a same RF Module?and only one size?

crazy..here http://www.sanwa-denshi.co.jp/

so many case in RF Module.....

best wishs,

meng
Last edited by ASSAN; Aug 10, 2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old Aug 10, 2007, 10:12 PM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Quote:
What about a trainer port version for Airtronics? Not really ideal but then they could realize better market saturation by using the trainer port for other radios like the Futaba 7C. Do the Airtronics radios have a supply voltage on the trainer port? The pulse shift difference could be dealt with automatically inside the micro controller, much like the auto shift receivers that are on the market now.

seems a good idea.thank you.

maybe it's not easy.

meng

MSN&E-MAIL:sales@assan.cn
Old Aug 10, 2007, 10:46 PM
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Jan 2002
1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSAN
Dear Robert,

thank you for your infomation.

i am serching the details in internet.did you mean SANWA/Airtronics use a same RF Module?and only one size?

best wishs,

meng
Hello Meng,

Yes, Sanwa / Airtronics use the same RF module. But, I must explain. "AIRTRONICS" is simply a brand name for Sanwa manufactured systems marketed in the USA.

Hope this helps.

Robert
Old Aug 11, 2007, 12:48 AM
Inciting Riots
Joined Dec 2006
9,688 Posts
The pulse shift is the only other problem, and limited to the USA radios.
Old Aug 11, 2007, 10:13 AM
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Jan 2002
1,176 Posts
Quote:
The pulse shift is the only other problem, and limited to the USA radios.

??? JR and AIRTRONICS are positive shift in the USA ........ is JR negative shift in other countries ????????? Or, do transmitters outside the USA NOT have a shift ???????

Old_dude