HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 15, 2002, 05:24 PM
Acme Powered!
Orange,CA
Joined Jul 2000
4,040 Posts
Does Anyone Know The URL For The Vasa Fan Website??

Hi Guy's, I am looking for the URL for the Vasa Fans. Specifically the Vasa 65. So I can get the numbers for the fan and plug them into Moto Calc. I have tried several searches and had no success. I was hoping someone may have the website address so I can look at their fans? If anyone knows the URL could you please post it for me. Or even if you have the stats on the Vasa 65 fan that would work. Just so I can insert the numbers into my Moto Calc program. And run some predictions for different motors As always any help is appreciated.
Thanks Much Joe
Joe Elston is offline Find More Posts by Joe Elston
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2002, 07:04 PM
Bend Or
Joined Apr 2002
167 Posts
Here ya go Joe. vasa

Go to Cesky because english side is "under construction"
Look under "dmychalda" then "vasafan65" should find some numbers.
Brad
kapos45 is offline Find More Posts by kapos45
Old Nov 15, 2002, 07:30 PM
Acme Powered!
Orange,CA
Joined Jul 2000
4,040 Posts
Vasa URL

Thanks Brad, that helped a little but either the information that I need for Moto Calc is not on the website or I cant read it. Probably a combination of both. It did give me some idea on how many amps the fan draws and it seems to be pretty good in that area. Now I just need to maybe wait and see what Astro bob comes up with in his testing as Bruce suggested.
Thanks Much Joe
Joe Elston is offline Find More Posts by Joe Elston