HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by wingbeat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 01, 2007, 06:31 PM
Gravity gets me down.
United States, WI, Milwaukee
Joined Oct 2004
2,070 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
For Sale
2m Asw28 Rtf- SOLD pending funds

Complete and flying great... ASW28!

This is the HF model. She's been recently given the once over- fresh paint, new tail control rods and hinges, tightened up, etc.. All the maintenace it's needed here and there (like they all do!) is all complete, and is currently in great flying condition.

Canopy is tinted dark smoke, fuse and wings are matte white lacquer which looks great. One wingtip painted bright yellow green- minimal and sleek. No decals.

Fuse is slotted for an adjustable tow hook- I can include.

Selling complete- battery, progammable Seeker 6 Rx, all servos, original manual and box. I need to check type of wing servos. Tail servos are 81s.

less pics with me in them and more of the ASW later- these pics make me and the plane alot less cool than we are- lol!
check feedback- buy with confidence.

$250 obo.
wingbeat is offline Find More Posts by wingbeat
Last edited by wingbeat; Aug 02, 2007 at 11:40 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2007, 11:29 PM
United States, CA, Anaheim
Joined Aug 2005
292 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Check

Check your PM. Thanks.
ScaredyCat is offline Find More Posts by ScaredyCat
Closed Thread