HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 30, 2007, 10:18 AM
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Aug 2004
1,827 Posts
Contest
SoCalSlopeRacing F3F Event Sunday 8-5

This weekends event is scheduled for Vincent . I am CD, taking over for Brandon. I cannot see any reason to change the venue, Vincent treated us very well last month. Be prepared, there's gonna be alot of racing, it's gonna be hot. Deal with it. The most important part: entry to the site: do not go down the last hill unless you and your vehicle are TRUE 4WD< and capable. Do not go down the first hill unles you are at least AWD. Follow the guidelines set earlier in last months thread here on RCGoups. Use your head, buddy up, be prepared. I will post meeting time later in the week. WD
concreteman is offline Find More Posts by concreteman
Last edited by concreteman; Jul 30, 2007 at 04:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 30, 2007, 12:26 PM
Fossilator
Fullerton, CA
Joined Nov 2004
1,810 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by concreteman
This weekends event is scheduled for Vincent . I am CD, taking over for Brandon. I cannot see any reason to change the venue, Vincent treated us very well last month. Be prepared, there's gonna be alot of racing, it's gonna be hot. Deal with it. The most important part: entry to the site: do not go down the last hill unless you and your vehicle are TRUE 4WD< and capable. Do not go down the first hill unles you are at least AWD. Follow the guidelines set earlier in last months thread here on RCGoups. Use your head, buddy up, be prepared. I will post meeting time later in the week. WD
Warren

That would 8-5-07, July has come and gone.

Dan Field
Skorpion 15
aka early enough to catch a ride with Wily Bill, plus some more road repair.
danfield is offline Find More Posts by danfield
Old Jul 30, 2007, 12:51 PM
Yorba Linda, Ca.
Joined Oct 2003
2,189 Posts
Sunday

F3FNyx channel 30...

Alan
Terminator is online now Find More Posts by Terminator
Old Jul 30, 2007, 01:03 PM
Fossilator
Fullerton, CA
Joined Nov 2004
1,810 Posts
mmmmm Just gotta maintain my 5 pt lead on The ConcreteMan. :-) Kyle is about untouchable as long as he shows up.

Dan
Old Jul 30, 2007, 03:47 PM
PNF
Los Gatos, CA
Joined May 2005
4,422 Posts
I'm going to fly so fast I go back in time to July 5th.... checking my flux capacitor...

Actually, can't make it. But I will be starting to do the "F3F Circuit" soon... somebody has to make all you guys look good, I'm just the guy for that job.
infopimp is offline Find More Posts by infopimp
Old Jul 30, 2007, 04:07 PM
Joined Aug 2004
1,827 Posts
ok, so I fixed it. Dan- you're toast, and Kyle can't win a race over land, so I figure I've got it all sewn up. Oh boy, now for the flaming posts. Smile everyone, were friends. WD
Old Jul 30, 2007, 06:45 PM
Fossilator
Fullerton, CA
Joined Nov 2004
1,810 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by infopimp
I'm going to fly so fast I go back in time to July 5th.... checking my flux capacitor...

Actually, can't make it. But I will be starting to do the "F3F Circuit" soon... somebody has to make all you guys look good, I'm just the guy for that job.
Excellent, fresh meat. As Warren says, Bring it.

Dan
Old Jul 30, 2007, 06:53 PM
Fossilator
Fullerton, CA
Joined Nov 2004
1,810 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by concreteman
ok, so I fixed it. Dan- you're toast, and Kyle can't win a race over land, so I figure I've got it all sewn up. Oh boy, now for the flaming posts. Smile everyone, were friends. WD
shhhh, no one tell Kyle there is a race coming up. BTW he needs to miss two comps, one won't help us as he still has a 985 counter.

Would that be Wheat, Rye or Moldie?

Dan
Old Jul 30, 2007, 09:27 PM
Joined Aug 2004
1,827 Posts
Kyle miss a race? Don't count on it, he's a racer. Dano- hows the grip, hows the collar? Getting a lil tight? yes, I say bring it! WD
Old Jul 30, 2007, 09:42 PM
The sky is my playground
Near the Ocean in Hunt. Beach Calif.
Joined Apr 2006
999 Posts
A little bird saw kyle up at Grass on sat just gettin in a couple of laps Someone told me practice makes perfect but it dont seem to work for me? Jimmy
flyboyjimi is offline Find More Posts by flyboyjimi
Old Jul 30, 2007, 09:58 PM
Joined Nov 2004
2,035 Posts
Kyler and I are in! CH#18 & CH#20. Furio and the Elipse BQ.

That last race was great and the landings were also a piece of cake. I was a bit worried before I went but after my first couple of landings I remembered how nice it is to land at Vincent. Just remember, don’t go behind the road and you’ll be fine!

Looking forward to the great air, not looking forward to the heat , REALLY looking forward to the Mexican food and some good company after the race!

I aint missing no stinking race!

Dan Field….. I’m coming to get you!

WD, the former President……. You’re not so fast!

The race is on……. BRING IT!

KP
Kyle Paulson is offline Find More Posts by Kyle Paulson
Old Jul 30, 2007, 10:00 PM
Joined May 2006
604 Posts
Steve - I'm with you there. We can go together I'd be the worst so you don't have to be last. Travling is fun!!!! New spots good folks - can't beat it.
jgs99v is offline Find More Posts by jgs99v
Old Jul 30, 2007, 10:02 PM
The sky is my playground
Near the Ocean in Hunt. Beach Calif.
Joined Apr 2006
999 Posts
Sounds like you guys are in for a run for your money good luck to all bring plenty of water and a cooler for after the race jimmy
flyboyjimi is offline Find More Posts by flyboyjimi
Old Jul 31, 2007, 07:57 AM
Joined Aug 2004
1,827 Posts
Fast enough for either of you two characters. And I've even been practicing. Be afraid, be very afraid.WD
Old Aug 03, 2007, 09:55 PM
Joined Aug 2004
1,827 Posts
Ok, no changes. Pilots meeting is at noon. Be there, follow the guidelines from the original post, and others from rcgroups. Be sensible, have fun, go fast! Got a new twist for ya- bonus $5 pool for fast time of the day. Could be real interesting, and bring some more spice to the environment. Noon it is, be prepared. WD the CD