SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MailOrderGuy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2002, 12:49 PM
Sir Buildsalot
Stockbridge, GA
Joined Nov 2002
646 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
100% EPP foam plane for sale (Split 280)

Greeetings,

I have a built almost ready to fly Split 280 plane for sale.

You can check out the Split 280 at Hobby Lobby ...... http://www.hobby-lobby.com/split280.htm

I have flown it about a dozen times, I used fiber tape to make some repairs to the nose. I also used fiber tape to reinforce the LE of the wing. I have taken out my radio gear, what you are buying is the plane with its original stock motor. I will throw in a few gunther props to sweeten the deal. The controls are aileron/elevator/motor. Wing span is about 24". I can send you pics of the plane just email me. Colors are black and blue control surfaces. I am asking $50 (OBO) which includes shipping and handling to any US address.
I do except Paypal.com

I have been buying/selling for years at eBay.com, check my feedback, my user name there is mister-beannie.
MailOrderGuy is offline Find More Posts by MailOrderGuy
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread