HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 14, 2002, 01:44 AM
Mississippi,USA
Joined Sep 2002
53 Posts
AERC F-4 Phantom Building and flying thread!

Hi,
I would like to start a new thread about the building process and the flying of this model. I purchased this F-4 from www.officeshops.com.
Before purchasing this EDF I sent John the owner of AERC several emails with questions and concerns. He reply to all of them very fast. It is nice to see this type of support from the maker of a product. I will posting the building process the best I can knowing this is only my second EDF. John told me this EDF should hand launch very easy. The kit comes very well pack (almost over kill). I am still waiting on the two EDF that I got from ebay. The kit is well made, all the formers, elevators, rudder and canopy panel are laser cut. I just finished separating all the parts. Once I get the fan unit I will start to glue according to instructions. Here is a picture of the kit:
pilatus turbo is offline Find More Posts by pilatus turbo
Last edited by pilatus turbo; Nov 14, 2002 at 02:06 AM.
to remove ads between posts