HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Cruzsin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 27, 2007, 08:40 AM
Joined Dec 2006
348 Posts
Discussion
Here we go again

For the last two Saturdays,We've flown everything in our arsenal and had a great time.
My Sierra has turned out to be a great "warm up" plane.Fun plane to fly,with no bad habits and easy to land.Its well worth the $220 kit price.
My little one off t tail is just a rocket ship for its size.Everyone who's flown it in our group is impressed with it.

My newest purchase,and my first "moldie",a Valenta Dogan(3 meter),has proven to fly like most moldies.Fast,and responsive.I'm very pleased with the plane.I did add some color to the top and bottom,as the plane was all white on top.Charcoal grey with dual red pinstripes and of course,clear coated.

Having a slow week at work,and so used to being in a building frenzy,I had to build something Enter a 20 year old power plane (Mirage 2000,26" span)that I tried to slope.It didnt,mainly because of the airfoil.
This week,I changed the airfoil(sanded the bottom flatter) and recovered the wings and painted the fuse.Glide tests in the back yard seem to indicate she'll fly well.Will remaiden it this weekend.

Alan
Cruzsin is offline Find More Posts by Cruzsin
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2007, 08:15 PM
Fly It Like You Stole It!
Costa Mesa, CA
Joined Oct 2005
258 Posts
Hey wait a second..., that's my glider bag in the back ground.... I'M FAMOUS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! :P

Nice pix Alan!
Chuck Jagermeister!
wylchyl is offline Find More Posts by wylchyl
Old Dec 11, 2007, 08:58 PM
sloper dude
L'Étoile du Nord
Joined Jan 2005
200 Posts
Your Dogan

Nice to see the Dogan I sold you looking good with the new paint. I'm glad to hear you like it and it flies well.

Jeff
Jeffrito is online now Find More Posts by Jeffrito