HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 26, 2007, 02:19 PM
Italy, Sicily, Palermo
Joined Sep 2006
869 Posts
Discussion
Help after a minor crash my gyro e-sky is not working

After about 10 flights with my king 2 i had a minor crash for wind causing one blade broke...no others damages....
After i replace with new blades the gyro light was blinking first red than fixed red and not green light.
I tryied to make the heli fly but had difficulties on making take off.....
VERY SAD ......
Please help.....
FedericoA is offline Find More Posts by FedericoA
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 26, 2007, 05:12 PM
Too dumb to upload an avatar.
On the LIRR somewhere
Joined Jan 2007
2,405 Posts
Do you have the 704 gyro that comes with the RTF version? If so, solid red is correct. There is no green light like the manual says. I'm sure your problem is not with the gyro, but you banged up something in your rotor head. There's a shaft that connects the main blade grips to each other called the feathering shaft. It bends super easy. If its bent, bad stuff happens. You need to take the shaft out and bend it straight or get a new one. It doesn't need to be super straight, just as best as you can. You should also re-trim the entire heli (balance the blades, check the pitches of the paddles and blades)
chrise2 is offline Find More Posts by chrise2
Old Jul 28, 2007, 05:10 AM
Italy, Sicily, Palermo
Joined Sep 2006
869 Posts
thank you for you replay.....I will check and let you know......
FedericoA is offline Find More Posts by FedericoA