Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Snooptalian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 24, 2007, 11:14 PM
United States, KS, Coffeyville
Joined Aug 2005
707 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
For Sale
Anyone in KS, OK or MO looking for a Twinjet or Twinstar?

I have a RTF Twinjet and a RTF Twinstar available for sale but due to the size would much rather have these picked up than have to try shipping them. Also have another white Twinjet NIB available. Got it for spares if ever needed for the other one I have. Unfortunately I don't have anywhere to fly these due to local floods that destroyed our flying field, so they need to go. I'm in Coffeyville, KS, right on the OK border and hour from Tulsa, OK and an hour from Joplin, MO. Kansas City is about 2 1/2 hours away, not too far. I can meet someone halfway if they are anywhere close and would like to pick any or all of these planes up. If anyone is interested LMK and I will get pics of everything...Prices would be $50 for the NIB Twinjet, $90 for the RTF Twinjet and $115 for the RTF Twinstar II. All stock electronics with new Berg 4 RX's and crystals and 1 new, never used 8 cell nimh pack with Deans connector...The RTF Twinstar was the blue version, but the guy who I bought it from painted it black and yellow...Anyway, LMK if anyone is interested...

Dion
Snooptalian is online now Find More Posts by Snooptalian
Last edited by Snooptalian; Jul 24, 2007 at 11:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread